Iron Man (Part 1)

Author's Note

Hello everyone and welcome back. With this chapter, we begin Iron Man. Please enjoy.

_______________________________

Everyone looked for the seat with their name on it. They noticed that their seats were divided into three groups. One group in the front, two groups in the back, and one seat in between the back groups. The lone seat had Trixter's name labeled on it. So they were watching the films with them?

Aoyama, Ashido, Asui, Iida, Uraraka, Ojoro, Kaminari Kirishima, Koda, Sato, Shoji, Jiro, Sero, Tokoyami, Todoroki, Hagakure, Bakugo, Mineta, Yaoyorozu, Hatsume, and Melissa all sat in the front group.

Nezu, Endeavor, Nighteye, All Might, Aizawa, Present Mic, Inko, Midnight, Powerloader, Recovery girl, and Thirteen all sat in the back-right group. Present Mic saw a note in his seat.

Mic, I want you to hold on to this note from now on. At some point during the films something strange will happen. When you see the signal I want you to read this note out loud. It'll make sense later.

- Trixter

"Huh?" Mic questioned.

"What's it say?" Aizawa asked.

"It's from Trixter. Says I should hold onto it and read it out loud later." Mic answered as he took his seat.

The final group in the back-left area consisted of Shigaraki, Kurogiri, Dabi, Mr. Compress, Gentle, La Brava, Stain, Spinner, Twice, Toga, Midoriya, Eri, and Kota.

Midoriya couldn't believe his luck. Out of all the seats in the theater, he had to get the ones next to all the villains. As he nervously approached his seat he saw a note, a notebook, and to pairs of glasses that looked kinda like 3D glasses. Midoriya read the letter.

Midoriya, I know you'll want to take notes on the things you see here so I got you this notebook and pen. Also the glasses are for Eri and Kota. They aren't actually 3D glasses but they'll blur out any scenes that are too inappropriate.

- Trixter

Midoriya took the pairs of glasses and handed them to Eri and Kota. "Here Eri, Kota. Trixter wants you two to wear these." Midoriya said.

The two kids put the glasses on. "Everything looks the same, what's the point of wearing these?" Kota asked.

"T-Trixter said to." Eri said timidly.

"Fine." Kota sighed.

Midoriya analysed the cover of the notebook Trixter had given them. 'MCU Analysis' was written on the cover. Midoriya took his seat. He looked to his right and saw the crazy girl, Toga, staring at him.

"Hi, I'm Himiko Toga." She said.

"H-h-h-hi T-T-Toga. I-I-I'm Izuku M-Midoriya." Midoriya was terrified and sweating profusely. Not only was he talking to a villain but also a GIRL?!

"You can just call me Himiko cutie." She gave him a huge smile, showing off her fangs.

Midoriya's face turned red. "O-o-o-okay H-H-Himiko." Midoriya turned away hoping to escape this conversation. Luckily for him, Trixter came to his rescue.

"Well, looks like you've all gotten comfortable." Trixter said. "Now allow me to explain some things about the world of the MCU. This is a world where quirks do not exist." This shocked the audience. "However, 'quirk' is just another name for superpowers. If you look at it that way then I guess there are are some people in this world with quirks, but they are few and far between. Most people in this world are quirkless. Because of this, the Age of Heroes has yet to occur. So you will all get to see how heroes first appeared in this reality." This piqued everyone's interest. "Now then, our journey begins with the hero known as Iron Man." As Trixter said this, the name 'Iron Man' appeared on the screen behind them.