Prologue

Author's Note

Hello everyone and welcome to my first fanfic. Before we begin I want to explain some things. First off, this fanfic was inspired by another fanfic with the same concept written by Yarheeguy. Please go check out their fanfic. It's really good and they're the reason I want to do my own. I would also appreciate if you guys could let me know if mine is too similar to their's. My biggest fear when writing this is that it'll feel like I'm copying them. So let me know if that becomes the case. Thank you and please enjoy.

_______________________________

"Alright, let's get started."

*SNAP*

"WHOA!" Multiple shouts could be heard as various people emerged from the blinding flash of light.

"What the hell?!", "where am I?", "what's going on?" The sounds of confusion could be heard throughout the room.

"Ahem" Everyone turned towards the source of the sound. What they saw was a rather ordinary looking teenage boy. They had red hair, blue eyes, and wore black shoes, blue jeans, and a grey hoodie. "Hello everyone, welcome to my theater."

"Your theater?" A very tired-looking man with a scarf around his neck asked. "So you're the one who brought us here?"

"Yep, that's right. I forced you all out of your home and brought you to my domain!" The mysterious person's answer put everyone on edge, especially when he said it in such a cheery tone, like there is nothing wrong with what he said.

"Why? Are you some sort of villain?" A frog-like girl asked.

"No, no, nothing like that." The boy said with a nervous smile. "I'm no villain, though I wouldn't call myself a hero either."

"Then who or what are you?" The tired-looking man asked.

"You can all call me Trixter, and I would say I'm an omnipotent being. Well I am here at least." The boy now known as trixter hoped this would clear some confusion, however his answer only confused everyone further.

"Alright, I've had enough of this nonsense." Everyone turned to see a creepy man covered in hands. "kurogiri, get us out of here" The walking cloud of purple smoke known as Kurogiri nodded and proceeded to use his quirk...but nothing happened. "Kurogiri!"

"I'm trying Shigiraki, but my quirk won't activate for some reason." Kurogiri explained. Suddenly Trixter could be heard laughing.

"Well of course you can't use your quirk, I've disabled your ability to activate it. I've also confiscated any weapons you might have." Trixter chuckled. "The same goes for the rest of you." Upon hearing this the others attempted to activate their quirks. The only people who didn't bother trying were those with more passive quirks as well as a person who looked more like a skeleton than a man, a little girl wearing bandages, a blond girl wearing glasses, and a boy with green and black hair.

While most couldn't activate their quirks, there was one person who could. "Hmm? I can still summon Dark Shadow." The bird-headed student said.

"I'm letting you use your quirk because I want Dark Shadow to be available for later." Trixter explained.

"But like I said, around here I'm pretty much all-powerful, so don't bother trying anything okay?" Trixter warned. Everyone quickly realized it would be best to listen to their captor, especially since they can't use their quirks. Although Shigiraki and a boy who is best described as a walking time bomb were very tempted to lash out anyway.