The wet jeans

*Dannys POV*

I'm so glad I had tom in my life. He shuffled us over to the sofa, still not letting his lips leave the top of my head as he gently pushed me down onto the sofa, his arms still wrapped warmly around my torso. I tilted my head up to look at toms beautiful features, his lips trailed across the hair as i moved. He moved his head away and smiled at me. By now, I was extremely cold as the thin, wet clothing clung to my skin. I followed Toms eyes as he glanced across my shaking body as he bit his bottom lip slightly and tilted his head to the left. "You must be freezing" he whispered into my hair. I nodded in agreement as he slowly moved my body against the other side of the sofa, lying me down. He then momentarily walked out of the room, walking back in clutching two blankets. "Just come off the radiator" he stated calmly, signalling out the door. He gave me a little side smile as he unfolded both the blankets and tucked me in. The blissful warmth covered my legs. He perched on the side of the sofa as he began to unbutton my checkered top. He looked at me, the slight panic in his eyes but I nodded in reassurance as he continued. He pulled my soaking wet top off and covered me up with the blanket.

The wet jeans were starting to rub against my legs. "Tom, do you mind if I take my jeans off? They're starting to rub." He nodded in agreement, giving me a warm smile over his shoulder as he hung my top over the other radiator. I knew tom wouldn't mind, we were best friends and he really didn't care. I slowly pulled the jeans off. Tom held out his hand and signalled for me to throw them at him. They didn't get far and I stifled a small giggle but my eyes were still sore. Tom gave me a wide smile before continuing to hang up my clothes. I glanced over to the TV to see it paused, before realising that Tom had been watching 'Back To The Future'. Our favourite movie and what our band was named after. The silence was bliss after all the shouting but was soon interrupted by Toms soothing voice, "Do you want me to play it?" I gave him a small nod before the talented voice of Marty Mcfly boomed from the TV. I smiled and cuddled up under the blanket.