Info

Name: Marceline "Sans" Gaster

Age: Unknown, looks to be 20

Looks:

Info: Sans is short, being 5'1 and is tired all the time, but can't sleep unless her body allows her too, so she could fall asleep standing up, while someone is talking to her

Info: Sans is short, being 5'1 and is tired all the time, but can't sleep unless her body allows her too, so she could fall asleep standing up, while someone is talking to her. She is a depressed bean. All the hoping to be free from the underground, the resets and seeing Papyrus's death over and over again really gets to her.

Keeps Papyrus's scarf with her at all times. If you don't see her wearing it, than it's in one of the pockets inside her jacket.

Hates making promises. This is because she knows there's a chance she might not be able to keep that promise.

If she's not sleeping or with others, than you can find her experimenting with stuff

Loves the snow since it reminds her of the undergrounds.

Is a sucker for sweets and can be bribed with a piece of cake.

Her view on the government is neutral, she doesn't like or dislike them.

Powers:

Bones: Can summon any amount of bones easily and with great speed. Can also summon blue bones that only hurt moving targets.

Soul manipulation: Blue mode:
Blue Mode grants Sans the ability to make enemy souls affected by gravity. While affected by Blue Mode, enemies have their movement heavily restricted, and are only able to jump to move. Sans can also use this to telekinetically lift and move her opponent, letting her slam them around with her mind.

Karma retribution:  A side effect of Sans' attacks, Karmic Retribution acts as poison for the soul, whittling down an enemy's health once Sans hits them. While it only drains a little at a time, it's drain increases based on how many sins the opponent has committed.

Teleportation: She possess the ability to teleport, though she calls it short cuts. However, in battle, Sans uses it to move her foe straight into a new attack once her old one ends, making her far more unpredictable.

Gaster Blasters: Portable laser cannons shaped like dragon skulls that Sans can summon at will. They levitate off the ground and fire at Sans' will, and Sans can summon as many as she want.

Weakness:

Laziness: Sans will only give a fight her all if it's absolutely necessary. She doesn't like putting effort into most anything and has even fallen asleep during battle if she has to wait for too long.

Low Hp: Sans only has one HP, meaning that one good attack would kill her. This is why she's so good at dodging, she has to be in order to survive getting killed.

Where she now lives.

Her theme song