𝘚𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 !! 💙

Reminders :

Pucca : 14

Ching : 15

(Y/n) & Garu & Abyo : 16

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~

* 3rd Person POV *

The silence broke as a loud bell rang. A groan could be hear under the bedsheets as Garu wakes up.

He let his vision clear as he looked at the time on his alarm clock.

9:45 a.m

His eyes widened as he remembers what's day it is.

' (Y/N) is back today !!' He thought excited.

Going out his bed, he make himself an omelet for breakfast.

' Will she have her own house or is she going to be in mine ? It doesn't matter because she'll come here anyway...'

After eating he took the necessary for cleaning then he began to clean his house for his future guest.

He was taking his time so that his house could be clean.

Garu didn't want to wait! For once he was really impatient.

~ ☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆ ~

He been a while since he had started cleaning. Now he was leaning on a wall, looking proudly at his hard work.

He flinched when his clock on the wall suddenly let out a loud bell.

11:35 am already !?

* Garu's POV *

' OH NO !! She could be here in any moment !! And I haven't taken a shower yet !!'

I showered and put my daily clothes.
I did my ponytails and walked out of the house.
I activate the booby traps before starting to run towards the Goh-rong.

Abyo suddenly got in front of me, ripping his shirt in half as I stop running.

" Hey Garu ! Do you wanna fight with me ?" I shake my head refusing and try to pass but he blocks my way.

' I'm going to be late if he don't let me pass !'

He run at me but I dodge and send him against a wall with a punch in the gut. He got up and try to kick me but I dodge again.

I gave him an unimpressed look before I nodded my head.

" Nice ! Wanna fight ?" I nodded again but I gave him fingers.

" Fine !! Only 5 minutes.." This guy annoyed me sometimes.

* Change of POV: 3rd person*

The ponytailed ninja decide he could fight with his friend for 5 minutes. But the more they fight, the less Garu sees the time spent.

It was 12:15 pm when Garu finally realized that he got distracted.

When Abyo ask for another fight, Garu just shakes his head before he run to the Goh-rong.