{pt1}

Billie's Pov:

I slowly awoke, drowsed, and with a slight headache. I soon realized my situation, I was in a warm basement laying on a sorta table think with my hands strapped above my head and my legs spread apart and my ankles were
Strapped to the table.

My toes were tied, leaving them immobile.

I couldn't move even a centimeter. I had a piece of cloth tied around my mouth, keeping me from saying a word.
I had only my bra and panties on.

I tried screaming for help and pulling at the restraints, fearing the worst.

A few minutes after I heard a door creak open and a slim, tall figure walked up to me. I couldn't tell you it was until she turned a dim light on and I saw.

Roni?

"Well good morning," she said as she placed a cold hand on my thing, sending a shiver down my spine.

I pulled at the restraints "you're not going anywhere anytime soon, so stop wasting your energy" she said "also I now see why you wear all those baggy things, you're a fucking fatass" She added, laughing.

I watched as Roni walked around the table and looked down at my face that now had tears streaming down my cheeks. "Aww, no, don't cry," she said and went back to we're see had been standing, on my left side and traced her nails up my thigh.

I laughed through the gag and a smile appeared on her face as she started tickling my thigh with her nails
"you want me to stop?" She asked and I rapidly nodded "that's too bad, this is your new life."

My eyes widened.

"This is your new life"
What the hell

"How about we play a game?"
I shook my head 'no' and she just smiled.

"I'm gonna take that as a yes, so what I'm gonna do is I'm gonna tickle to see where your most ticklish, ok?"

She came got a blindfold and put it over my eyes so I couldn't see. "I'm gonna take the gag off, if you scream or talk you get punished, and you only refer to me as mommy," she said sternly. 

"Understood?" "Y-yes" I answered, "yes what?" She asked before slapping my thigh, I gasped "Yes mommy"

"Good girl," I soon felt her nails scattering all over my armpits. "STHAHAHAHAAAP BIHEHEHETCHHAHA"

"Oh this is so fucking fun," she said as she continued to scatter her nails into my pits "that's quite ticklish, but I'm sure we can do better," she said before she stopped tickling me.

3rd person Pov:

Roni ran her nails up and down Billies pale stomach, Billie bursting out into laughter "tickle tickle" She cooed.

After a few minutes of Roni tickling the  girl's stomach, tears ran down her now pinkish-toned cheeks, soon enough she pissed  "aww did the little baby piss herself?" She laughs at Billie "don't worry, mommy will clean it" she said before grabbing a rag and wiping Billies thighs and the table.

She took the blindfold off of Billie and looked into her ocean blue eyes which glistened in tears.

"I'll tell you what, you pissed and that would usually be a 5-hour punishment, but I'll be nice and only give you 2 hours of the punishment," she said before walking over to Billie feet
And started rubbing them.

A soft moan spilled out of Billie mouth "oh you like this, don't you?" Billie nodded and the rubbing turned into
Light tickling "AHHHAHAHAAHHAA"

"I'm barely even using my fingertips, your ticklish as hell," Roni said before tickling Billies feet as much as possible.

"FUHAHAHAHAHA NAHAHAHAHA HAHAAHAHA STHAHAHAP ITHEHE HAHAHAHA"

The older girl stopped and moved back to her stomach "No, no, no!" "Oh yes, yes, yes" Roni smiled, and Billie attempted to turn her body "Aww what do you think that's gonna do?" She cooed.

Roni poked Billies side causing her to jolt "such a cutie," She said before tickling Billies stomach. She stopped trying to turn her body away and her hips bucked.

"You want me to stop, don't you?" Billie rapidly nodded her head 'yes'

"ok then" she continued to tickle the girl's stomach, "say "I'm a ticklish little girl" "WHHAAHAT THEHE FUCKHAHA NOHOHA" "whatever you say" Roni smiled and started to tickle her bellybutton.

"GETHEHEHE YOUHAHAHARRR HAHAHAHAND OUTHOAAHAHHA BAHAHAHA" "I told you already. Just say what I told you to and I'll gladly stop"

"BAHAHAHAHA PLHEHEHEESE"
At this point, the young girl was a mess.
She had tears streaming down her face and was uncontrollably laughing.

Roni still didn't care and found her pleads hot "AHHAHAHA I- HAHAHAH IM BAHHAHAHA AHAHA TICKLISH HAHAHAH LITTLEHAHAH GIRLHAHAHA" A smirk appeared on Ronis face before she stopped and watched as the now sweating girl tried to catch her breath.

"See, was that so hard?" Billie just closed her eyes, "I asked you a question" Roni slapped her thigh.

Billie shook her head "that's what I thought, but I still haven't found out where you're most ticklish... Well, I don't think I have" Roni said and grabbed an electric tooth.

"How about this pussy?" She smirked when Billie shook her head "Fucking bitch!" "Tsk tsk, no cussing," Roni gritted.

She grabbed a ball gag and tried putting it in Billie's mouth but she kept it closed
"Open your God damn mouth. Now"
"Mmh mmh" She pinched her nose and Billie tried to keep her mouth closed before she ended up gasping for air which resulted in Roni shoving the gag in her mouth.

Billie let out a small noise of discomfort.
"Ok now, back to what I was about to do" Roni walked over to Billies legs and turned the toothbrush on before placing it on her clit "mmmhhpp" "you wet as hell, hold on" She smirked and took the toothbrush back to the box she had gotten it out of and came back with a vibrator.

She went back to where she'd been recently and inserted the vib into Billies tight hole.

A muffled moan slips out of her lips as Roni slowly rubs Billies clit.

"Having fun? Won't be for long though. I'm gonna leave you here, so I can go to sleep, bye" Roni smiled before walking out and leaving Billie on the table, helpless with salvia on her chin and chest. She was about to orgasm from the intensity of the vibrator.

A louder moan left her throat when her legs started shaking and she squirted cum onto the table. Her boby was tired from everything that had already happened and now the orgasm, the vibrator kept going and she approached her second orgasm. door crack open. She whimpered and Roni walked over to her taking the vibrator out and licking the cum off of it, moaning at the taste.

"You did good, you look quite tired" Billie just panted.  "Well I don't know about you, but I've had fun so I'll let you go now cutie," Roni said.

"I-I'm calling... The c-cops" "oh is that right?" Billie nodded and Roni grabbed a bottle of water "if you're so sure
I mean I don't wanna get arrested so I guess I'll have to keep you" Roni opened the bottle of forced Billie to drink some of it.

She passed out a few seconds later.