That is all...

A soft breeze blew through the high trees, the setting sun shining through their long, twisting branches, throwing playful shadows onto the forest floor. The air was warm around the two Hobbits as they walked along the narrow, moss covered path. A young child was running in front of them, trying to catch some of the few butterflies who were out this early in the spring.

"Faramir, slow down. My feet are not as young as they used to be."

said Pippin, his hand linked with Diamond's, but it was torn away by Merry who jumped back onto his back, tackling him to the ground. The two Hobbits started laughing and Pippin added

"Still, they are better than yours, old man."

They stood up at Sam caught up with them as well as all of their wives and children. The journey deeper into the forest continued, accompanied with small talk and quiet laughter. Soon, another path crossed theirs and a party of three joined them. The greeting between Aragorn, Arwen and Gimli were brief for their journey was about to come to an end.

As the sun got closer and closer to its end, more and more people joined them, coming from behind, between the tall pine trees, some were waiting for them to get closer before joining. By now, not a single word was muttered out into the night, the footsteps were as quiet as one could make them be. In front of them, a single lantern was gleaming in the darkening woods and a figure was seen holding it, as still as trees around him.

Gimli was the first to reach him, taking the lantern from the Elf's hand and asking quietly, looking up at him

"How are you doing, old friend?"

"Many winters have passed since that day yet it still feels like it was only yesterday when I was there to see the final breath leave from her lips. How can that be?"

The Dwarf did not know the answer and moved to the side. Aragorn was next to come up to him and placed a hand upon the Elf's shoulder, looking into his eyes, and whispered quietly

"My friend, how much longer will you stand here? It is not what she would have wanted."

There was no reply heard and Arwen greeted him with a nod. There was no need for words, she knew that soon her fate would be the same. She knew that there was no point in trying to move him from his spot, he would always find a way back. Merry and Sam paid their respects quietly and according to customs with a few kind words. Pippin was the last to walk before Legolas. He didn't look up at him, his eyes were turned to the side as he said, voice calm, not what people were used to hearing from him

"I always said I would have wanted a first row seat in your wedding, yet now I have a first row view where I never thought I would find myself. You will not hear kind words from me for it is not a kind day nor will I ever say I know how I feel. How could anyone know how another feels? I may not be the brightest one here, but I do know one thing- I know that she did everything she could for us. Her sacrifice was not in vain and now she can have the freedom she always yearned for, no one can take it from her hands. I am sure she is somewhere running, travelling to places far and wide, taking the long way around like she always did. Only now she is having the time to look behind every rock, jump over every stream. She will probably wait for us and ask where we were? That the sun is setting soon and stars are soon in the endless sky. Legolas, I ask you nothing but remember that she is in a better place now. That is all."

With that, Pippin left his side and joined his wife, a single tear running down his cheek. No one could see it in the night air but a ghost of a smile appeared on the Elf's pale lips. Small torches were pushed into the ground by men and women whose names only few knew but who knew exactly who she was. Someone started the song which was heard on this exact time in this exact spot and only then. The voice echoed back from the forest as if someone was answering to it from another world.

Here lies Nymerial, daughter of Asar and Marama, Dovahkiin, warrior, lover, the fighter of freedom