Their Confessions

Y/N's POV

I gigged quietly as I walked around the submarine. I froze when I saw Law holding a females hand in front of Shachi. I tensed up slightly as Law looked back at me. He quickly moved the women away, walking to me. "I'm glad your awake Y/N!" He had a slight panicked look on his face. I bit my lip slightly as he wrapped his arms around his waist, pulling me close to him. I placed my hands against his chest as my face turned red. What was he doing..? I watched as he turned to look at the women. "This women is my fiancé. So no. I will never marry you." He growled quietly as he began to grip my waist. I felt my heart race quickly as I watched him. 

I slowly looked at the women as she walked towards me, grabbing my wrist aggressively. "Then where is her ring Law?" She smirked as she spoke but she was digging her nails into my wrist, causing it to bleed. I slowly looked up at Law. 

"Bepo is cleaning it." He grumbled quietly before looking at Shachi. He nodded quickly before running away. 

"Your such a liar Law. Just marry me already!!" She whined as she gripped my wrist more aggressively. I yelped slightly as I tried pulling my wrist away. 

"I'm his fiancé! Stop being so self centred and trying to steal the love of my life away! And let go!!" I whined quietly as I pushed her away. Law's eyes widened slightly as his face turned red. He slowly took my wrist, taking a bandage from his pocket. He glared at the women as he wrapped the bandage around my wrist. 

"Don't touch her again." He grumbled as he pressed his lips against my head before whispering in my ear, "Thank you for playing along.." He smiled as he placed his hand on my head. I watched as Shachi gave Law a diamond ring. He smiled as he took my hand again, sliding the diamond ring onto my finger. My heart was racing and I could hardly even think straight. 

"A ring doesn't mean anything.. prove to me that you two are actually in love." She growled and I could hardly control my anger. She was annoying. I gently gripped Law's cheeks, pulling him to me and pressing my lips against his. Everybody around us, including the women gasped. I could tell that Law's face had turned red as he began to push back into the kiss, pulling me closer to him. I slowly looked at the woman as I broke the kiss. 

"Is that enough proof?" I lifted one of my eyebrows as I gripped onto Law's shirt slowly. She scoffed as she exited the ship. I caught my breath as my knees began to give out. Law quickly caught me with a smile on his face. "C-captain do you w-want the ring back..?" I mumbled quietly as I began to slide the ring off of my finger. He stopped me with a quite laugh. 

"Y/N, it's yours.." He mumbled and I felt my heart race as he spoke. I shook my head quickly but he smiled brightly, "Y/N, I want you to marry me. I want you to be my fiancé.." He whispered quietly as his face began to turn red. I caught my breath as I realised what he was on about. He was proposing to me.. 

"I-.. I want to marry you too.." I smiled a bit and he laughed quietly as he kissed me gently. My eyes widened slightly as I kissed him back. 

"Y/N, I love you" He smiled brightly and I could tell that he wanted to say that for a while. I giggled before kissing his cheek. 

"I love you too.. and I have for a long time!" I slowly gripped onto his shirt with a smile.