Chapter Seven, 'Go to sleep'.

It's been a while since Seth cried, you held him the whole time. You love Seth and you'd do anything for him, even if that means getting snot and tears on your nicest shirt. "You're so bad at comforting." Seth started laughing, you rolled your eyes "My speech might've not been the best, but you still understood."

"Ok, jeez. You're right."

You let go of Seth, and he looked up at you with a confusion. "I need another shirt, can I borrow something?" Your shirt was doused with Seth's face fluids. " my shirts might be a little small on you, you're a strong, handsome, beautif-" You interrupted his rhetoric by throwing a pillow at him.

You and Seth had different features, and that's what makes your relationship great.

Wait, were you guys "official" yet?

"Hey, can I ask you a question seth?" You were embarrassed to ask this. "Yes, Y/n" His voice kind of intimating, you were a little more taller and broad but his voice was very low. "Are we a 'thing'?"

"We've kissed and had a wonderful date today, why wouldn't we be in a relationship? I understand if you're not ready, take all the time you need." Seth was very courteous at the moment, which made you smile. "I was just making sure! Anyways, I need another shirt"

------

Seth pointing towards a closet "Borrow anything you want in there." You watched Seth grab the tv remote, then you focused on the shirts in front of you. Seth said you could pick anything, but you didn't want to get anything that looked expensive, special, or important. You started to think, "No one likes Club Iris....He probably won't mind" you started to look at seth "Where's the bathroom?" Seth looked up from the TV and pointed towards a hallway.

That's not really helpful.

You began to open random doors until you saw the bathroom, his bathroom was better than the apartment. The sink counter is covered with a white marble pattern, his curtains felt smooth, the toilet had a cute cover on it, and he had an open mirror. You pulled off your shirt whilst looking around at the hypnotizing view.

You heard a soft knock on the door "Do you want some popcorn, I found a good movie to watch!" Seth seemed excited, his voice was higher than usual.

"Yeah, the movie better not be mushy though"

"Y/n, we are a mushy couple."

"You think so?"

"Yes. Now hurry up, this is a weird conversation to have behind a door."

You just laughed until you heard Seth's footsteps go back into the living room
.

You watched Seth come towards the couch while holding popcorn and brownies. "I had these brownies yesterday, they aren't dry yet." Seth flopped onto the couch, looking at you. You couldn't explain it but, his eyes were brighter but still lethargic. "Ok, what are we watching?" You didn't really watch movies often, but you still enjoyed them nevertheless.
"We're watching 'The History Of Brookhaven'. it's a documentary, but it's also funny." Seth smiled, you never took Seth to be a documentary enjoyer but it doesn't matter. You nodded in response, then Seth turned the TV.

-------

You guys finished the movie hours ago, but now you were tired "Hey, can we sleep now?" You didn't want to seem inpatient but you couldn't keep your eyes open any more, Seth nodded "Yeah, follow me Y/n."

Seth lead you into the bedroom, the covers were messy and he had posters in his room. "I like your posters, you didn't mention that you liked de-" You gasped as Seth pushed you on the bed, he was on top of you smirking.

You blurted out laughing, Seth started to heat up. "It's not funny, I was trying to be flirty!!" Seth tried to hold back his laughter, but he started to laugh along. "It was libidinous, but humorous. I plan to pin you down though, not the other way around." Seth covered his face with the sheets, obviously hiding his rosy tint face. You pushed him down on your chest, humming "Go to sleep, Seth."

.
.
.

Thanks for reading guys, I am making a couple of one shots in a different Wattpad story (The first one should be out soon, please request some stuff as well.) I really liked writing this, I had the idea from watching a TikTok edit.

I was kind of rushing, so sorry if the relationship was kind of fast paced.

Anyways, my TikTok @ is: chrollofan.
Once again, thanks for reading guys! 👨🏾‍🍼