The First Victim

"Alexis! Alexis!" Yelled my friend Tara, "on my way here a black van was following me and now there In the drive way! What should we do? Call the cops? Ask him to leave!?"

"Wait a black van was following you? I'll get Hana and Chris and we'll go check it out." I have to admit I was getting nervous especially because a ton of people are here and there's a murder on the loose.

We all walked to the drive way and we were all terrified by what was there. The body of Hana's brother lied on the ground with a four leaf clover and a piece of paper that read: PARK.

Hana was on the floor bawling her eyes out. I felt so bad for her but at the same time I was reaching for the note, "Hey guys do you think we should go to the park and check it out?"

Chris answered, "I think we need to call the cops first, I'll go get my phone."

After about 3 minuets the police showed up and investigated the crime scene. They started questioning us and we're wondering why we where havering a party even though they knew about the killer.

"Alright can I have everyone's attention please!" One of the cops screamed, "I need you all to go back to your house and lock all of your doors and windows. Please remain calm we have this under control. You 5 stay with me."

All of my friends started to leave with annoyed expressions on there faces.

"Why do you still want us to go with you?" Asked Hana.

"I need you guys to go to the park with me, were gonna figure out what's going on. Call your parents and tell them that your all safe." said the cop. "One of you start a car, were going to the park."