oh mami

i love ash so fucking much i'll leave anyone for him

nick wilde throws you on his bed. he rips off your clothes with his teeth. he starts sucking your boobs. he couldn't find any milk but that's ok. "bark for me bby" he whispers in your ears. it seemed like he was a makima kinnie. "grr bark bark woof woof awoo" you said "that's a good girl" he growls in your ear. that made u wet. he trusts his long, veiny, boney fingers in your coochie. you moaned moaned moaned. you came all over. he sucks his fingers with your cum all over them. that was hot. he pulls out his monster schlong and inserts it inside your pussy. You were making love with him. u fell in love with him because of his horse cock. he bites on your collarbones while thrusting in you. nick comes in you but u don't get preggrs. after seggsy time nick wilde goes to shower. you lay on his bed. you see saiki on the wall staring into your eyes. he was watching you from the beginning. he falls on the bed and you accidentally shake hands with him. you come back home. "i-i actually like u y/n" saiki confesses to you. this was shocking af. you reject saiki because kaido 🤤. you shake hands with saiki again to meet with nick wilde. when u reach zootopia, you saw nick wilde wearing a white suit. you were getting married with nick wilde. you see judy cops too. "I actually like girls so nick wilde is all yours" she said. you marry nick wilde and bear 3 furry kids. the end.

n e wayz look at my bf ryo

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.