Episode 1, "The fox, leaving for 20 years?!"

Nanami Momozono's POV

I was writing white talismans, like "Purify" and "Clean" in my room. I think Im getting a hang of this, being a God is hard, but... it actually turned out good.

??? - Nanami, its time for lunch.

I looked at the door, Tomoe was there waiting. I was lying down on my bed while writting. I sit up, and I say to Tomoe,

Nanami - You guys go on, I'll eat later.

Tomoe - Its bad skipping lunch.

Nanami - You mean Breakfast? Im not in the mood to eat, dont worry about me.

Tomoe - Bu--

Nanami - Go Tomoe.

Tomoe - Hai...

Tomoe closed the door and left. I continued writting, and about 30 minutes later, I finished. I wrote 50 white talismans. My hand is so tired... I put the blessed papers on the side, and I lied down.

Nanami - **sigh** Being a God is this so tiring...

Someone knocked on the door, and opened. I looked, it was Mizuki.

Mizuki - Nanami - chan, are you okay?

Nanami - Yeah, why?

Mizuki - You didn't eat lunch, this isnt like you..

Nanami - I was just busy Mizuki. Im okay.

Mizuki - Alright. I'll be going..

Nanami - Bye.

Mizuki left and I stand up and opened the sliding door which is showing the yard. I sit down and stared at the sky. The sky is so beautiful...

Nanami - Well, I better do what I have to.

I stand up and Mamoru following me, I let him climb up my shoulder and I let him stay there. I went out my room and went out the shrine.

Tomoe - Nanami, where are you going?

Nanami - For a walk.

Tomoe - Im coming with you.

Nanami - Forget it. Your not coming... in that! **points at Tomoe's ears**

Tomoe - Ha?!!

Nanami - Change into proper clothes, and I'll let you come with me.

Tomoe - Fine... dont leave without me! Just wait here...

Tomoe went back to the shrine, and I looked at the road leading to the stairs down.

Nanami - This is my chance!

I ran to the stairs and skipped stair - steps to the way down and ran to the city. I walked along the road. I dont want to be with Tomoe... just for now...

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Tomoe's POV

This is all I have, human uniform. **sigh** Well, Nanami is waiting, I better go out.

Tomoe - Nanami, Im her--

There's noone here! Nanami left! I better find her before she lures yokais to herself! I ran down the stairs and ran to the city, where is she?! I looked for Nanami I went in circles, still no sign of her. Where is she?! Ugh, what am I thinking?! Im her familiar, I didnt use my senses! Where could she be? I used used my senses to look for Nanami, as her familiar, I have a sense of her. I know when she's in danger or something. She's... at the playground! I ran to the playground and found her sitting on the bench with a man. She's.. laughing. Is that Kirihito? The man I saved.. from the Netherworld?