Make Me Lose My Mind

Behind closed doors , the two of you are lovers (in some... twisted sense). In public, you're a prime figure in the Sangonomiya Resistance and the only one who stands a twig against the Raiden Shogun and the sole hope of Inazuma.

Things fall apart when today's battle is neither win nor loss for the Raiden Shogun joins the fight. Welcome to a fight filled with odd (sexual) tension.

-

"Another battle, another body," You murmur to yourself, head in one hand and spear in the other. At the tip of the weapon holds a limp body, bleeding wounds piercing through their neck. "Sometimes I get a little sick of this..."

"Acting Leader!" A soldier calls. "Behind you!"

You don't even have to turn around, simply twisting your arm back to use the other end of the pole to rip out a sharp piece of flesh from the new guard. Dropping the spear, you pick up a fallen bow with a few unshot arrows nearby. Stumbling over bodies and almost slipping in blood, you take one of the arrows and prepare the lost bow. You're vaguely aware of the oncoming assault of attackers all dedicated to you, and then even more aware of the shield of soldiers that protect you.

La da die, la da dye , the melody floats throughout your mind, then from your lips in the shape of a whistle. Pulling the bow string back, you release at the feel of it snapping and the arrow soars through the skies and above the people's heads-- aimed directly at the Raiden Shogun's estate held many feet higher up. You know what you're doing and so does she.

With an action that pauses the entire battle, a hand raises up high to halt the arrow from further travel. An attack from you, especially as sharp as that shot, would have pierced straight through most people's limbs, but in this case the head of the arrow split into a multitude of pieces as the arrow itself bounced back, falling to the ground.

It seems that the fight has truly begun.

Stepping closer on purple tinted air charged with Electro energy comes the god herself, Raiden Shogun, Baal of eternity. A sword dematerialized in one relaxed hand while the other holds up a finger, stopping all bloodshed. It isn't uncommon for her to join the scuffles between the Resistance and the Tenryou Commision, led by the Kujou Clan. Should General Kujou Sara turn up to the fights, which happens more often than not, then the Resistance is automatically at the disadvantage. A soldier worth a hundred, some say. Much like yourself.

You and the general have fought many, many times. But she is one of few that know (and hopefully understands) the complicated relationship that you share with the current Electro Archon and so the two of you do your best to avoid each other on the battlefield. For her, it is out of loyalty to the Almighty Shogun and for you, it is out of respect and a sense of friendship.

Baal herself only appears in the battles that you are present to and leading. To her, you are the only one worth something. If she wanted, the entire Resistance could be wiped out in the blink of an eye. But she doesn't, and you know why she doesn't. It would be the final act of tyranny to her people, the people that she has always loved. She would lose them for eternity .

The commission kneels, the general included. An electrifying glance at the Resistance is enough to make them all wary and turn to you for instruction. It doesn't take long to reach an answer, so with a nod of your head and dropping of weapons, you set the example of kneeling down with your head hung low-- the rest to follow. It may defeat the purpose, having a Resistance bow down to what it's trying to resist , but sometimes defeat must be accepted. And the plan is never to overthrow the Archon itself, but rather the decree.

Of course, she finds you first.

With the helmet you wear and the falling of your hair strands, the smirk upon your face isn't visible to any. A cold hand, the touch of death, takes off your helmet. Falling to the ground, the hand moves to your hair to ruffle it back. Unseen from tense spectators, they miss the way her hand stops just above your ear, giving a little scratch of comfort before drawing back completely.

The corners of her lips turn up, a small smile far from caring visible. Baal redirects her hands to your neck, lifting you up as she grips tightly. For anyone that isn't you or her, it would look like she was challenging you, threatening you. They don't know how her fingers are instead clenched around the circular slip of clothing hidden at the base of your neck above your collar bones. It is held firmly in place with a special kind of lock made of Celestia material, only capable of being removed by one with godhood. It binds you to her, even long after your passing.

"So this is the famous Savior of Inazuma ?" Baal mocks, making you grin. You're lifted high into the air by the choker-like promise at your neck, for all to see.

"I'm honored that you already know me," At the tips of your ears, you're sure they're turning red by the conversation right now. "What can I do for you, my lady?"

She chuckles, and the glint in her eyes is enough to let you know that you're going to pay for all this-- later tonight, behind closed doors .

Exciting.

"What do you think you're doing here?" Baal continues.

"Uh, I'm winning a fight here. Against you." You flail your legs around, foolishly attempting to hit her in the hopes of being released. Instead, however, you get your result in a much less preferred way; being dropped straight up.

Wincing, you do your best to hold your composure against the Archon as she looms over you, you and everyone here. The cloth of her personalized kimono dips a moment, and from your perspective you can see the round curve of her chest, most definitely intended.

It brings you back to just fourteen hours before when--

"Please," You pant out. Tied down to the chair, you're stripped of everything but the sheet at your nape that wraps around. The room is barely lit, but it wouldn't even matter for the makeshift blindfold around your eyes. By hiding your sight, the remaining senses of yours are heightened to an extent.

It makes everything more pleasurable .

"Please what?" Baal muses, her voice a tease. You can hear her walk around, feel the faint gust of air behind your ear to then only hear her voice the other direction.

You're begging.

"Make me lose my mind."

"Lost in thought?" Her voice brings you back to the present.

"Lost in your eyes." You corrected.

The crowd around you two may have already been silent, but it felt as if the mood only quieted even more. It wasn't too uncommon to know of your "pretend" (not pretend) flirts with the Raiden Shogun, and it has become an inside joke within the Resistance.

"I should just kill you now," Baal muses as you straighten your stance up. When you do, you're slightly taller than her human vessel form. "Save us all time."

"Are you sure you even can?" Sometimes, you really should just shut up. "I mean, can you even reach me up here?"

...

...

...

You've really done it.

"Soldiers!" Baal turns around, not before discreetly flipping you off. "This battle is over at a draw. Please leave and allow the Resistance to collect themselves together! I must personally handle this one."

This isn't the first time this has happened. As the God of Eternity grabs you by your hidden collar, she tugs you behind her and up to her estate. Passing your fellow comrades, you present a quick wink to them before being pulled away completely.

Only the Archons know what comes next.