Chapter Two

I knock on the door to my dorm but then immdeiatley feel like a complete idiot for doing so. This was my own dorm, I dont have to knock. But still, I sort of felt like I have to since Im sharing this room and he doesnt know when Im coming over or whatever...What ever, it doesnt matter.

Totally forgetting that I knocked, I open the door and walk right in and look around. It was a nice little room, I have to admit. The walls were painted a pale baby blue color and the trim was a crisp white. There was two windows on the left side of the room with flowy white curtains hung up and a small refridgerator in a corner of the room.

Setting my single suitcase against the wall, I grin up at the flat screen Tv on the wall in front of the bunkbed, admiring it. Im surprised the school ever put Tv's in the rooms, they could very easily get damaged or stolen. I guess that they really trust their students. I jump on the bed on the bottom, bouncing on the bed. It was actually quite comfortable. All it needs now is my blanket and pillows.

I look around the room again, now specifically looking for anything that might not belong in an empty dorm room. But there wasnt a single extra thing in here. Hm, I guess I got here first. Good, so now I get to pick which bed I want.

Now do I want the bottom or the top? The top is more fun, but what about when I want to get something to drink in the middle of the night? I might fall off or something. But the bottom isnt as fun and what if the top bed breaks and falls on me? I definitely dont want that...

Deciding on taking the top, I toss my small suitcase onto it and go back out the door to grab the rest of my stuff from my car. I go down the hallway and down the stairs, walking out into the parking lot and to my car. I pop open the trunk and grab as much as I can carry and I attempt to go back, except that it's hard to walk with this much in my arms. C'mon, why wasnt I smart enough to throw all this stuff in a box?

I slowly walk down the sidewalk and then inside the dorm building, but stop at the stairs. Aw man, why couldnt they have put an elevator in this place?! But I know the answer to that silly question. It's only two stories! Yet...it would be next to impossible for me to make it up one flight of stairs with my hands full with all my junk.

Sighing, I take the first step up the stairs, very carefully placing my foot in the right place so that my hip doesnt jostle anything Im holding. Then I go up the second...then the third...and so on until I get to the very top. I smile to myself, proud that I made it. Then I heard dramatically slow clapping from down the stairs.

I look down at the person who clapped and couldnt help but roll my eyes and chuckle a little. Of course Curly - Harry - was watching my little struggle. I narrow my eyes at him, a little surprised that I expected this of him. Like I've known him for quite a while already, when in fact it's only been two days.

"Oi! What are you doing down there when you could be up here helping little ole me out?" I exclaim. "How long have you been there anyways?"

Harry shrugs, smirking in a mischevious manner. "Well I saw you grab all that from your car and I wanted to watch the show. It was quite amusing, actually. You're so stubborn, even to yourself."

"Am not!"

"Mhm, you wouldnt just set down some of that and come back later to get it."

And right then, I dropped everything. At first it was just my toothbrush, but when I tried to catch it, I moved too fast and everything just collapsed onto the floor. I pouted, stomping my foot. "What luck", I complain, crouching down to pick up everthing.

Harry comes up the stairs and helps me out, gathering half of my stuff in his arms while he's already carrying two suitcases. Even so, he managed to easily fill his arms with more stuff and took it into the room. I followed him, just dumping all the stuff into a corner of the room to get later.