You're a gymnast and show him your tricks

A/N: This is a request from @leeroysdanceclass08 !! Thank you so much for requesting this and for being so patient with me! I appreciate how understanding all of you have been. I just got home from another trip and I'm exhausted, but I'm excited to write this! School starts next week and I'm utterly freaked out. Ew. Haha, literally "EW" is the only thing that comes to my mind when I think about school. Wish me luck guys, I'm gonna need it. I swear I'll continue to do my very best to update often but I'm nervous about my workload and all of my extracurricular activities. Ugh. I'll figure it all out somehow. Anyway, enjoy this part! I'm sorry for rambling. Thanks for your patience <3 

Age: 14 

    "Y/N, why on earth are you watching TV like that?" Harry asked as he walked into the living room. You were doing a chin stand with your feet flat on the floor behind your head while you watched "Gilmore Girls". "It helps stretch my back." You replied, your eyes fixated on the TV.  "It's making my back ache just watching you. I didn't know you could bend like that." Harry laughed, pretending to moan in pain. "All of my gymnastics has led to me being able to do freaky stuff. Wanna see?" You offered. "Sure, as long as you're careful." He agreed. 

  You changed into a light tee shirt and shorts and put your hair into a ponytail so it was easier to move. You also stretched your legs and arms some more, before beginning your little "show" for Harry. "Okay Bub, what do you want to see first: a roundoff, back handspring, back tuck, or a standing full?" You asked. "Hm... Show me the second one first. Sounds less scary" He said. You stood up straight and flipped into the air, twisting, before landing on your feet steadily. "Oh my god." Harry said with his jaw practically on the floor. "That's insane." He laughed. "Are you ready to see the roundoff, back handspring, back tuck yet?" You laughed back in response. "I'm ready if you are!" He said. You ran and hurdled into a round off, then gracefully flipped backwards with your hands on the floor into the back handspring. Then, your momentum helped push you back up into the air and into a back tuck, before you landed steadily on the ground again. "Y/N, that's amazing. I had no idea you were that good!" Harry cheered. You smiled, "Thank you, Bubba." Harry grinned back at you. "Could I come to some of your competitions some time? I'd love to see more of this." He asked. "Yeah, I'd love if you came and watched." You said. 

  Harry began sitting in on practices and attending your competitions whenever he could. He became your #1 fan and you were so glad to have made him so proud of you. 

 A/N: I used to be a gymnast too actually. No where near as good as this though hahahahaha. I hope you enjoyed the use of my knowledge of fancy gymnastics terms. Love you all and thanks for reading!