PART-59

AUTHOR'S POV:-
Their destiny is now playing one of the most beautiful card. A card which will tie them in a knot of pure love, promises, trust and affection for each other forever. The prince is finally gonna be king and the princess is finally gonna be a queen now. Those days full of hustle and bustle are now gonna be replaced with pure peace. Won't you see their miraculous moment now~

Y/N'S POV:-
Sitting in front of the mirror I was fiddling with my fingers. I looked up in the mirror to see my face was looking all tensed up which I actually was. My hair strands were wrapped up in foil as the hairstylist unnie had applied a chocolate brown dye to my hairs. I looked at the wall clock and the clock struck eight. My heartbeat increased as I know that exactly after 12 hours I am gonna be standing in the aisle in front of Taehyung agreeing with the vows that the priest will say. Sweat beads started to form on my forehead but I remembered all the comfort he gave me and the love he showed to me. That will always calm me down. I grabbed the bottle and gulped down the water in one go. The door swung open and unnie came inside. She smiled at me and I smiled back at her.
Hairstylist Unnie: "Let's do it fast okay cause you need to wear your wedding dress and get ready as well."
You: "But unnie 12 hours are left for that."
Hairstylist Unnie: "You are not a normal bride Y/N, you are Kim Taehyung's bride and even tho you look more than ethereal naturally you still need to be treated like that shining pearl of the vast ocean."
I was speechless at the moment. She's right but at the same time wrong. I am Kim Taehyung's bride is that why I am being pampered like something would happen to me. This pampering was way too much but never mind I can bare it till few more days after that I will again get my rights back of what I need to do with myself. She opened up my hairs and started to wash them while I again drowned in my thoughts as soon as the warm water touched my scalp.
-Y/N'S POV END-
.
.
TAEHYUNG'S POV:-
I turned on the hair dryer and blew it at Jimin's hairs who was blowing at my hairs. Which were wet and stylist noona seemed completely done with us. But we continued our fuckery until she came and snatched the hair dryers from our hands. We frowned and looked at her.
Stylist noona: "Not today you both. Jimin shii go in room number five my friend is there on her service for your hairs."
Jimin: "No ill do Taehyung's hairs and he'll do mines and we would look perfect."
You: "Yeah noona he is right."
Stylist noona: "Not with your childish acts today now go Jimin shii."
Jimin: *pout* "Okay fine noona."
He made a sad pout and walked out of the room even I made a grumpy sad face but noona is already used to both of us. She turned the chair around and started to dry my wet hairs. I closed my eyes thinking that Y/N would be doing the same as well. I can't wait for these twelve hours to pass so that I can get out of this building and go to the palace and quickly make her mine. Just these last hours are testing my patience the most. But never mind I need to get ready cause I wanna look her king.
-TAEHYUNG'S POV END-
.
.
.
Y/N'S POV:-
I placed my phone on the table after having a talk with Mr and Mrs Kim they are already ready and checking for the last arrangements of the palace where the wedding is gonna be held. I patted my forehead with a tissue as I still can't believe that I am not gonna be that single ass bitch anymore. I am gonna be the wife of Kim Taehyung-
Cherry: "Y/N are you okay."
I looked towards the door and cherry was standing there accompanied by some stylists behind her. She walked towards me and wiped my face with a towel. I closed my eyes so that she can wipe easily. She squeezed my shoulders and said.
Cherry: "Y/Naa shhh calm down why are you being nervous...look I know it's gonna be a great change in life but hey look at the one who is doing that change to you. He is completing and fulfilling your every single need without you asking...isn't it lucky to have a person like him."
I thought of her words and nodded in agreement. As she is speaking out facts tho. She patted my hair and I smiled brightly at her cause now I feel so good. My all anxiety disappears when you have a friend like her.
Cherry: "Now you need to get ready and it's already 01:00 PM now. Don't you wanna get ready... They need to do your full body spa bish and it will take a lot of time-"
Staff no1: "No..no actually it won't take much time cause she already has clean and perfect skin."
I didn't knew how to react at this cause internally I was RIP out of shyness but on the outside, I tried to keep up with my cold face.
Cherry: "Eh- Oh- Is that so."
Staff no2 : "Yeah she naturally looks beautiful she doesn't needs this make-up and all. Cause with that she will look heavenly."
Cherry frowned a bit but nodded when she looked at my face. Wtf I am not an angel sent from heaven bish. Plus I am more bootifull (actually meant beautiful) than you miss blueberry. The staff managers took me in a room full of steam. Huh, am I gonna have a sauna bath. Nevermind.
.
.
.
.
TIME SKIP AFTER TWO HOURS
I wore my slippers and my body was totally wrapped up in a towel and I was curled up in a corner cause I was feeling a bit cold. Please I must be looking like a rice ball and I looked up to see stylist unnie looking at me with a so damn done face.
Stylist unnie: "Y/Naa please get up we need to apply moisturiser now and give you a massage."
I patted my face with the towel to remove the wet drops of water from my faceu.
You: "Can you switch off the AC please unnie."
She nodded and switched off the AC. After a few moments, my fingers stopped trembling as the temperature got normal. I laid down on the bed and unnie applied moisturisers and started to hydrate and moisture my skin. I was wondering if it takes this much to be a perfect bride. Like if I were it to do myself sorry that ain't my cup of tea then. I looked at my hands and my nails has that fake extension. What on the earth.... I look like a kitten bruh! I tried not to be much of a mess and a clumsy person here to I stiffened up myself and let them do what they wanna do.
-Y/N'S POV END-
.
.
.
.
CHERRY'S POV:-
I sat down on the chair and looked at the grand royal decoration inside the palace. It looked so mesmerising and eye-catching that people wouldn't be able to take a glance off every single thing here. It's so beautifully placed and decorated so well and perfect that even perfection itself will bow its head in front of this. I looked around and saw Y/N's mom and dad giggling with their brightest smiles on ever. I remembered they smiled this brightly when Y/N was born but now their lil Y/N has grown up into a beautiful lady and is finally getting married so their bright smile is shining again on their faces. I was three when Y/N was born. I remember her dad gifted me my favourite chocolates when she was born and I was so happy to get them when she was born. Both our parents decided to send us to school together she was three and I was six when we started studying. I turned protective cause she was so little and naive. I saw her smile, broke, cry in her childhood but thank God I was there. I never let those things affect her thoughts much...thats why she was the brightest child of her class and that bright child grew up into a young beautiful lady spending her whole life messing around with me and now seeing her getting married to the most perfect person for her makes my heart cry out of Joy. Whole life I have been depressed about that will I would be able to find the right person for her or not. Will I be able to find a person who doesn't loves her beauty but her personality and heart...and guess I found the most perfect person for her who would treat her like she is the only diamond left on this earth. It feels like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders and I can't believe now I am gonna give her to someone else..........I wiped my tears away before anyone could notice and smiled brightly than ever. I looked at my wrist shoot only three hours are left I need to get ready and help in managing the things so that Mr Kim can enjoy and not be tensed up about all the things cause Every time staffs cant be trusted.
-CHERRY'S POV END-
.
.
.
.
.
.
TIME SKIP
Y/N'S POV:-
I stood in front of the mirror wearing my bridal dress and my heartbeat was at the speed that I couldn't even imagine how fast it is beating. The blood rush in my body is so high that my skin turned a little red. But Cherry gave a tight squeeze to my both hands. I looked at her with my shining gaze and she gave me a stare full of concern in it.
Cherry: "Y/N you needed to wear this one day plus you are looking so beautiful that any single person out there would fall for your charms. You don't even need makeup or any hair styles now. Cause you were already so perfect it's just that you have been polished and that's all."
I flashed a smile cause Cherry herself complimented me. I looked at my reflection in the mirror and smiled looking at myself. Cause I look good but I would look like a clown with makeup and hairstyles lol. Cherry said.
Cherry: "Now today you ain't gonna say no to makeup, bish you are a bride today so come on."
She tried to persuade me but I hesitated at first but nodded cause as soon as the long celebration ends I am gonna wash my face and remove all that.
You: "Hmm o..ok."
Cherry: "So should I call the make-up artists."
I nodded and sat down on the chair and adjusted my gown and looked at my reflection in the giant mirror in front of me. My hairs flew a bit due to the high speed of AC near me. The door opened and closed and three makeup artists came inside I bowed my head and smiled at them. They looked at me for a moment and then looked at Cherry and said.
Make up artist2: "Are you sure we need to do her makeup."
Cherry frowned and I looked at the mirror to see whether I am looking way too ugly.
Cherry: "Yeah obviously."
Make up artist2: "She already looks so unreal and heavenly make up won't affect much."
I pressed my lips together as I can't with these compliments anymore. I just....can't. I again looked at myself I'm mirror and am I really looking that beautiful.......I snapped out of my trance when I heard Cherry's voice.
Cherry: "Umm I know but you have to do the make up for the formalities right."
Make up artist2: "Yeah so we should start our works then."
Cherry nodded and they came towards me and I smiled and bowed at them. Cherry came towards me and said.
Cherry: "Y/N I will also go and get ready now see you later okay."
I nodded and she walked out of the room and the make-up unnie started to do my makeup and the other unnie started to do my hairs and another one with my nails and dress adjustment. I closed my eyes and peacefully laid my head back so they can easily do their work. In between, I talked with them as well and I couldn't stop laughing sometimes at the jokes they cracked plus they couldn't even stop complimenting me it was so nice relaxing and fresh with them that my mood lightened up.
.
.
.
.
TIME SKIP
(I know there are a lot of time skips)-
She brushed the make-up brush last time on my cheeks and I was done all ready to be the perfect bride of Kim Taehyung. I looked at myself in the mirror for a moment I couldn't believe that It was me but never mind unnies did all the magic on me to make me look beautiful. I twirled around and my wedding gown twirled around as well. I looked at my hairs and they were looking like silk threads. OMG, I feel like a princess...
Your wedding look:-

They bowed and left the room and suddenly Taehyung flashed up in my mind

They bowed and left the room and suddenly Taehyung flashed up in my mind. I looked at my reflection and blushed hard thinking about him. I noticed a bracelet on my hand and it shined so bright and looked so beautiful...I noticed a little chain hanging down the bracelet it had KTH written... My heartbeat raced for a minute when I touched those three letters... And looked at the clock and it's seven-thirty now. Before I could hype up again a cold breeze blew against my skin. I walked towards the opened window and looked out to see the moon shining so bright that I have never in my life seen the moon shining like a little sun. It was so bright so beautiful and stars were already decorating the sky. My internal soul felt happiness seeing that cause it was so beautiful and mesmerizing to look at plus the breeze made it even more ethereal. I closed my eyes and prayed for the best for my future. Even though I know everything is gonna be beautiful now.
??: "Y/N"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I know I am 10 days late this time but due to some problems I couldn't post it plus guys how many bonuses do you want do tell me