Part four: date(ing)

Shuichi pov
    Okay, tonight's the night! I can feel it! Kaede arrives at the restaurant a few minutes after I do, and she gives me a big hug. "Hey, Shuichi! You look great." I blushed. "Oh, this? It's nothing. But YOU look amazing!" Kaede blushed. "Oh, thanks! Tsumugi made it!"

Tsumugi? Its been too long since I heard her name. Ever since she and her husband, Hifumi, and kids moved to Paris, we sort of lost contact.

"That's great! Let's go inside. There's something I want to tell you later on."

Kaede pov
After about an hour later, we left. The food was amazing, but super expensive! Luckily shuichi payed. I don't have my wallet with me!

"Hey, Shuichi?" He turned his head towards me. "What did you wanna ask me?"

He took a deep breath, and told me something I had wanted to hear for way too long.

"Kaede, we've known each other since elementary school. I've had certain feelings for you since middle school. And now that we'll be graduating next year, I wanted to ask you... will you be my girlfriend?"

I put my hands over my mouth and gasped.

"Oh my gosh, of course!" Shuichis face lit up. "I've loved you since the start of high school!"

He then blushed a little. "Oh, really? I guess its ok if I do this then." Before I could say anything, he kissed me. He suddenly pulled back, super flustered. "OHMYGODIMSORRYAAA" I put my hand on his shoulder. "Hey, it's fine!" I then pulled myself close to him. "I love you." I then passionately kissed him.

Shuichi pov
After that we went home. As soon as I got there i started to freak out. OH MY GOD I'M DATING MY BEST FRIEND