Chapter 2

Hi guys!! 4 in the morning, I can't sleep, and I have a lot of ideas. So I hope you guys enjoy!

*
Jacky's P.O.V.

"Jacky , babe, wake up.....
Jacky, wake up please....
JACKY, WAKE THE FUCK UP!!"
I am awoken by a fustrated Tania.
What time was it? I look over to the purple digital clock on my bed stand. "Its barley 6 in the morning Tania, what's the big fucking deal?" I whine.
"The 'big fucking deal' is that you need to get ready, school starts at 7."

Ugh, right. Unwillingly, I throw my leg over the bed and get up. I walk to the bathroom, taking a piss before washing my teeth and entering the shower. I enjoy how the the water particles get soaked up by my pores. I love how the steaming water drips down my body and kisses every part of it, making sure to lick it all clean. Sadly, all good things end. Sometimes when you least expect them....

I get out of the shower and change into black jeans that compliment my thighs and legs, and on top a black tank-top that hugs my curves perfectly and over it a white lace-shirt that is loose and dangling around my torso.

I then look in mirror and examine myself. I'm a short girl but I have a flat stomach with big thighs and , luckily, a pretty big bum. I have medium breast, and I'm glad, because I don't like too much there.

I then go to do my makeup , which isn't much. A little bit of foundation to cover up some pimples and a little bit of lipstick that makes my lips look naturally red. Then I put on transparent mascara and one thin line of eyeliner. For my hair. I just let it go out of the messy bun I had(I always sleep with a bun) and let the curls fall to the sides. I never brush my hair, it gets into a puffy mess and just no. I have long hair that reaches a little under the half of my back. And my face, well, I have full lips and hazel eyes, but they change color to green.

I give myself one last look in the mirror. I'm not ugly, but I'm not pretty either. I'm just... there.

Finally, I'm done. I go down stairs to find a cooking Tania, well, already finished with cooking and putting pancakes on my plate.

"Morning sunshine, heard you had a hard time getting up." I hear Javi say, and I reply with,"Not used to this type of thing. Get over it," and a smirk is playing on my mouth.

"Chill Jay, I come in peace" he plays and I let out a chuckle. After I'm finished my breakfast, I'm off to school.

Yay.

"Babes, if you need anything, you know where to call me, okay?" Tania has been repeating this the whole ride here, acting like I'm 13. I'm 18 now, I can handle myself. And besides,shes not the one who should be telling me this, but the person responsible,well, she's gone. "Tania, I'll be fine."
"Jacky, promise me you'll call if you need to." I sigh and nod my head yes giving her a tight little smile.

I'm finally out of the car and in the hallways. I need to get to room 101. Shit, this school is gigantic!

As I'm struggling with the damn room , I bump into a a girl with honey hair and the same eyes as mine- but she's pale and I'm pearl-tanned. I mutter a sorry and start waking again but she stops me and asks,"Are you new here? You seem new? Never seen you around so..." I let out a sigh and smile at her replying with " Yeah, I'm the new girl. The name is Jacky." The girl laughs, and I start feeling kind of bad. why would she laugh at my name? Was it unusual? Oh no.

"Your name is Jacky? Wow, my name is Yaqui! That's pretty awesome!" Oh, same name, phew. "Oh, how cool!Hey, do you think you could help me find my next class?" I ask, a bit worried she'll say no. If I'm late for my first class on my first day of school, I'll surly be talked about more than I want. I'm trying to avoid talking to gossipers. Hopefully, she's not one. If anyone finds out about my life and what tragedy it contains, I'm sure no one will ever want to even talk to me, but they will sure talk about me.