✩ Just The Beginning ; Meeting Drake ✩

Heyyy ! I fucckkinqq love " Keep her on the Low !! " - MB Ohhh Myyy Goddd ! They have grown to

sexy , mature , freakaayy young men. Damn I love MB that's w2 on my nephew & baby cousin. 

Who wants this chapter ? No one :/ Okay Goodbye ! Nahh Im J/K 

Enjoy #TM -Aimee

________

You . . .

" Babe please let go ". I said trying to wiggle out of his grip. " Come on Lad, she'll come back ". Granny said placing her hand on his shoulder. He looked deeply into my eyes. Tears formed in both of our eyes. " See ya later , Babe ". I told him. He gave me a fake smile as tears just poured out of his eyes. " See Ya Babe , Give me a kiss ". He said. I nodded and gently kissed him. I pulled away and walked up to the door, " See ya Everyone ". I said. They all waved at me, expect for Jacob. He threw up the heart sign. I wiped my tears and head out the door and walked up to the cab. I place my suitcases in the trunk. I got inside the cab and the man drove away. " On my way to the airport ". I posted on twitter. I let Prince keep my laptop , for he can oovoo me every single night. 

I finally arrived in New Orleans. I saw a Cab driver holding up and paper with my name on it. I smiled and walked up to him. " Hello , Are you Yn (Your Last name ) ? ". I smiled and nodded. " Yes I am ". He nodded and grabbed my suticases. " Follow me dear ". We walked out of the airport. We walked upon a limo. My eyes widen. " Woah ". I whispered to myself. The Cab , I mean Limo Driver but my suitcases in the trunk. He then opened the door for me. I got inside and my mouth dropped. Inside was big. There was shining lights inside. It was just amazing. 

The Limo came to a stop. A few minutes later , the limo door opens. I got out and we were in front of a hotel. " Come with me ". He said closing the door and grabbing my suitcases. I followed behind him as he walked inside the hotel. We got to the room. " You stay here , Drake will be coming in 10 minutes ". I nodded as he passed the keys on to me. " Thank You ". I said. " No Problem ". And with that he disappeared down the hall. I insert my hotel card key. I twist the knob open. The room was medium sized. There was two twin size beds, A T.V , Dresser , Closet , Bathroom and a baloncy. I set my suitcases down. I flopped on the bed and signed deeply. Man was I tired.

There was a knock on the door. I got up and opened the door. " Hey Yn ? ". Drake smiled. I completely froze. Wow he is very cute in person ! Watch it Yn ! He's 26 and your 16.  " Yeah Yn , Hey Drake ". I smiled. " Um can I come in ? ". He asked leaning on the door way. " So Why not ? ". I said moving out the way for he can get in. He walked in then I closed the door behind him. " So Yn , Let me hear a little something ". He smiled. I Chuckled and began to sing. After I sang , He was blown away. " Dang You got a voice ! Shawty how old are you ?". He asked. " Im 16 years old ". He smiled. " The Crew is gonna love you ! ". He said getting up. " Tomorrow at 1O ima pick you up and We'll hit the studio. This is just the beginning ". He said walking out. just the beginning.