Slow Dancing (IMAGINE)

Sorry if its bad its just gon be a short paragraph so yeah. Also i'm not good at writing what so ever so yuh. Sorry if it feels rushed

Listen In order, with the correct songs, with my spotify! Link will be in the comments! :)

POV: You are 21, a junior in college. Even though he doesn't go to your school.. He is your date to the spring ball. The song starts as soon as you walk through the door and your eyes lock from across the room.

Christopher Bang

Song: Night Changes - One Direction

You both smiled at each other. Chris was wearing a black tux with his hair all fluffy. You guys slowly walked towards each other; you were looking at the floor; he was looking at you. You saw his feet meet yours as he lifted your head.

"Wow, you dressed up" He smirked, grabbing your hand. "Come on, I love this song!" He pulls you to the middle of the dance floor. "Do you know how to dance?" you shook your head. He chuckled as he put his hands around your waist. You felt butterflies in your stomach "Put your hands on my shoulders" You obeyed the male as you guys looked into eachothers eyes.

"Thank you." You pulled him in for a hug. He rested his chin on your shoulder as he shut his eyes.

"I love you" He moved his hands from your waist to your back. You gripped onto the back of his tux. Your feet moved in sync as you felt the music run through your bodies.

"I love you too." You sighed, breathing in his fume of light mint. God you were in love with this man. You could hear whispers of people all around you guys.

"He doesn't even go here!" (I'M SORRY I HAD TOO) You ignored the haters and kept dancing. You might have accidentally stepped on his feet a few times, but he didn't seem to care. You guys were just in your own world, being the spotlight of the dance floor. :')

Lee Minho

Song: Perfect - Ed Sheeran

You started to walk over to Minho, as he pretended not to see you walk through the door. You had to walk past all the happy couples dancing. You couldn't help but smile when you reached Minho on the other side of the gym.