Chapter 1: The Exciting News

*This is my first story so no hate please if I'm using my real age and that I'm using my name so please NO HATE*

Syuari's POV:

I just got home from school when I found out that I and my family were moving to the UK, and as of fact I was extremely excited to move to the UK it was my dream to see London and of course start my dance career there but most of all I'm sad to leave my grandparents and aunts and uncles behind here in Canada but it's for the best at least I can get away from the bullies.

" Syuari!" My mom called from the top of the stairs.
"What!" I called back to her. "Supper!" She called once more.

I stopped what I was doing and ran upstairs to go eat and believe me I'm super hungry, but yet again I'm always hungry and I may not have the perfect body like most of those Barbie dolls at my school but i don't mind I'm still beautiful my own way, anyways I sat down and grabbed my food and I ate.

After supper I decided to draw which was what I loved to do when I'm alone so I decided to draw a skull which I'm proud that I drew it nicely and I actually like it but anyways we are leaving really early in order to catch our flight to London which we packed up our stuff like weeks before we leave.

*3:00 A.M*

It's three o'clock in the morning and we are leaving to catch our flight to London and we are leaving our furniture here so when we come back we will have a place to stay when we come back for Christmas and as usual we are waiting for our plane to take off.

I slept for some of the plane ride but not that much because I was too excited but I decided to go on Twitter and read what my favorite celebrities were tweeting when I seen one tweet from Niall Horan

"Niall Horan (@NiallOfficial) will be landing in London soon getting back in the studio today"

I of course being a Directioner tweeted to him.

"@NiallOfficial I Will Be Landing In London Soon Too Love You Niall 😄❤️"

And then I logged off and tried sleeping again which I finally did.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I Hope You Guys Like The First Chapter And This Is My First Story Ever And I Hope You Guys Don't Give Hate Because The Character Is Me And That I'm Using The Real Ages For The Characters So Yeaah Anyways Stay Golden.