part 9

From this part i will use daughter in law n mother in law n father in law as dil mil n fil respectively likewise brother inlaw as bil.

First few weeks went very diffculty  as ashwin  has so many cases in his account as he take leave for his marriage.  He solving every cases one by one patiently without break due to which he leave home early n come back late night. Due to this new wedded couple didn't  got to spend time . Shivangi  tried to wake early or atleast to sleep after his arrival but she unable to do it often due to her internship n house work she got easily tried n sleep early n wake after his depature.

She cant blame him also as his duty is like that it will be like this in many times. To spend time with him she has to do changes in her routine so that she can balance in professional n personal life as said by her mother by reminding  her visit to mother.

FLASHBLACK:

Shivangi enter into her parent house n directly went to kitchen to see her mother is cooking she slowly  went behind her closes her eyes with hands.

Sm: exciting open her eyes by saying kutty when did u came?

S: this time also i unable to surprise u how u came to know it me every time.

Sm : bcz iam ur mom i find u even when u r in thousand people

S: ok i accepted  my defeat.

Sm: hmm after so many days my daughter remember me . I think ashwin is keeping u happy so u forget ur mom.

By listening  this shivangi becomes sad.

By seeing her daughter faded smile she got tensed

Sm : enna maa what happen is ashwin  not taking care of u.

S: no ashwin is very good maa but due to our work commitments  we rarely gets time to spend infact after we left to our home he got busy in his cases n i am in internship. Even i tried to spend time with him by changing my routine  even did it some times. But i unable to do often bcz i am getting tried due to internship n houseworks.

Shivangi  mother felt proud by listening  her daughter  talks how she understand  her husband work n how she tried to work on her relationship
Especially how she mentioned our  house our works etc. But situation  is not favouring them even she dont  know how  to solve this bcz they are still in starting phase in relationship

In many relationship  couple spend more time in starting phase n gradually  time spent by them will decreses due to responsibilities but in her children  case they are facing it starting phase itself due to work which is also important  to their individual  mark in society  n to become independent  respectively.

So after spending  time with  her daughter before sending  off her daughter she advised her daughter  that both professional  n personal life are important  but personal life is more important  bcz if ur not happy in it then ur success in professional life also not give u happiness so do little bit sacrifice in professional  life to work out  in her relationship  so that she can be happy in personal life.

Unknown  to them pair  of  eyes listened  their talks n left before they saw him.

Flashback ends.

By following  her mother advice she kept house help so that she can cook fastly while taking help from helper like while helper cutting vegatables she can cook n for cleaning n washing utensils  also . N as intership is going end in few weeks she decided  to  take break so that after personal life gets stable she will decide  about professional  life. 

First she took ashwin  mother permission   to do like this bcz she thought it their right to take decision  in house as their elders. When she explained her stiuation ashwin  mother said like this.

Am: why r u asking  me permission  maa it ur house u just need to infrom us what u want do in ur house as we are part in this house n not needed to take permission  as ur also member of this family n u have every right to take decision on behalf of this family.

Am: one more thing i dont understand  why ur thinking  to take break in ur work iam there na to take care off house u just care off ur work n ur relationship ma.

S: no way i dont want u work in this  age by the way iam not quitting completely  ma after stabilising  in my relationship with ur son i will again start work.

Am : but...interpetted by her dil.

S: if u again say u will do houseworks i will not only quite completely  but also stop my intership from tomorrow  itself.

Am : i am so luckly that i got daughter in name of dIl.

Shivangi  smiles by listening  her second  mom alias mil.

Mean while  ashwin  after  completion  of  his work get ready to leave so that he can see his pondati when she is awake atleast today so he can spend some time with her.

That when he saw prudhivi  at his car.
What ur doing here macha is anything serious.

When prudivi  about to say he is interpreted

A: can we talk some other time plz .

P:  i think ur free now  r u busy?

A : no macha infact iam free now but due to leave i took for marriage so many cases are in pending bcz of that me n ur sis not getting  any time to spend  with each other. Atleast  today  i want to take her out plz dont mind macha.

Prudhivi  who listened  his mother  n sister  talks in evening got tensed that did he wrong in selecting ashwin  for his sister.  But after seeing ashwin  eagarness to take his wife out n spend  time with  her . He relaxed but he has to say him her decision  to  put coma for her work . Bcz it may not effect her career to take break but ashwin  has to know her effect so that he can also put extra effects like his sis. N it is his right knowing  his sister  who will not say anything  to ashwin  as he will not agree.

P: iam here to talk abt that only  n said what he listening  when he went to home to take a file which he forgot to take in morning when he left to work.

After listening  to  prudhivi  ashwin  felt guilty n decided  to slove it by talking with his pondati today itself .

........................................................................

Note: dont except any villain  in my story bcz in my story stiuation  are real hurdles n how they overcome them by understanding  each other n by trusting  each other n last bt not least how they fall in love infact even i dont know  bcz upto now iam just writting whatever comes in my  mind so let see how story turns.if it not good plz dont scold me.any way see u in next week bye byeee🙏🙏