EMERGENCY +faqs

Q-Why are the lists not out? the deadline is already crossed?

Ans- Judges are required for many catg.

Well, dear participants, it is hereby brought to the state that there is a requirement for judges.

To the sidneet participants:

One of your books will be removed from participating if you have submitted more than 2 books. due to a shortage of judges in the catg, this is done.

state here which sidneet  book: [you are willing to remove within 21 hours]

 for One book one  judge is required  for each catg:

Vani

sandheer

Sumelika

Veera

 Agnima

Kindly apply for judges in the judges' forum/the writers of Vani/sumelika/Veera/agnima ff kindly inform if there are good judges in the categories.

[WARNING: If sufficient judges won't be added to the catg, the contest will be delayed and not accomplished, participants can be judges in the same category, do not hesitate to participate]

FAQS:[read them please]

1.If a writer has not participated in tag fest, would his/her book be rejected?

No, tag fest was a bonus game for all participants. The winner had got 5 marks as the gift, and a batch, later on, she would get. It has to do nothing with the participating forms.

2.If I follow now, and do later unfollow, will my book be still considered?

Absolutely not. You should follow the account permanently. if anyone does, his/her book is disqualified.

3. How are books allotted to judges?

Well, the books are already allotted and on basis of judging and reading experience.

4. What if a writer is not satisfied with the judgment?

In such a case, The host would look into the matter and help with the process. If you not satisfied, you're free to contact the host. In case,if you're trying to let your book for more marks unreasonably and it's found, that the judge was right, your book will be disqualified.

5.When will the confirmed lists come out?

It depends,if we get enough judges for the fandoms, the list would be soon out.

6.In case of any query, do not shy to ask:[state here]

A HUMBLE REQUEST TO PARTICIPANTS KINDLY CO-OPERATE AND HELP TO GET JUDGES FOR THE FOLLOWING CATEGORIES, AND SIDNEET WRITERS WHO HAD SUBMITTED MORE THAN 2 BOOKS.

IF WRITERS DONT STATE THE BOOK TO BE REMOVED WITHIN 21 HOURS,I WOULD REMOVE ONE