When he wants his ex back.. (Park Jimin) .... Part-1 ♡

Y / n's Pov : " Ok grossaries are done ! Now tell me what we have to buy next ? " I said to my boyfriend who is standing behind me holding shopping trolly .  " Oh yeah ! wait I'll check . umm .. We need some cushion covers for gallery and we need to replace this iron too . " He said and show me that defective Iron who we bought from 2 weeks ago and it's not working yet  even it's in warranty .  " Yeah I totally forget about this . But .. oh no !! It's 6pm already . Can you please go and replace this iron and I'll go and but cushion covers because it's from diffrent floor and we're already late . "  said and looking up at Jimin .  " Yeah why not ! " he said and walk toward the emulator for going to replace Iron .

Jimin's Pov : " I never thought this will be replaced like this . By the way thank you very much . " I sald to shopkeeper and going out from there .  But as I turn to emulator , I saw someone familiar .  Seeing whom my senses were blown away.  She was My ex girlfriend and crush , Kang - Mi - Ray .  She was standing on kids outfits shop .  ' She got married ?  Nahh!  ' I think to myself and walking toward her .  She look still same as she is with me.  Same stunning, same shining on her face.  Perfect like ever .  I stand behind her and called her out .  " Excuse me ! Mi Ray ?? " I said and she turn to me .  " Oh Jimin ! What's up ! What are you doing here ? " She smiled and nod at me and I do the same with her .  " Just buy random things . But you .. I mean you buy this for your baby ? " I asked from her to pointing at some clothes who she take with her .  " Oh this ! No No ... This is for my Sister's baby . I'm not married yet." She laughed.  " Oh I see , good then . " I nod at her and turn to go but she call out my name from behind .  " Um .. Jimin .. I .. I Just .." she sald hesitantly.  " Yeah .. Just tell " I said .  " Nothing .. Are you married now ? " She said to change the topic.  I looking into her eyes straight and then smiled.  " Nope! I'm still single since you leave me." I said with a cold tone.  " Jimin I know , I made a mistake , but can't you forgive me and forget everything who is done before . I still want you , can we .. can we started again ? " She said with her teary eyes .  ' Should I ??  No !!  Then what abouy Y / n .  She loves me , she's with me when I need someone by my side , and now !!  But I love Mi Ray too.  She is my everything once in my life.  Now she's trying to come and I'm ... I still want her .  ' " What are you thinking about Jimin !!  Just tell nah .." She shake me and I come back into reality from my thoughts . I hugged her and don't think too much about this topic. " Okk !  We're together now.  " I said and we both hugged tight to each other while crying .