28= "I need to find her, no matter how much it costs"

Bismillahi alAllahi Tawaqqaltu wahuwa rabbul arshul azeem

(Starting with the name of Allah, I keep my Tawaqqul in Allah and He is the Master of everything)

May Peace and Blessings of Allah Almighty be upon our beloved prophets, especially Hazrat Muhammad ﷺ, their noble companions, and all the true believers present in this world or other.

Ameen.

************

بِسۡمِ اللّٰہِ الرَّحۡمٰنِ الرَّحِیۡمِ

" In the name of Allah , the Entirely Merciful, the Especially Merciful. "

وَ اسۡتَعِیۡنُوۡا بِالصَّبۡرِ وَ الصَّلٰوۃِ ؕ وَ اِنَّہَا لَکَبِیۡرَۃٌ اِلَّا عَلَی الۡخٰشِعِیۡنَ ﴿ۙ۴۵﴾

"And seek help through patience and prayer, and indeed, it is difficult except for the humbly submissive [to Allah]"

(Surat-ul-Baqara
Ayat no. 45)
__________

If you haven't prayed yet, then please pray before reading this. Your connection with Allah Almighty is Much more important.
Remember, Salat is obligatory, this is not.

The One Who created you, feed you, protect you and Bless you with so many blessings, don't delay opportunity of having connection with Him.

_____________

This book got #1 in guiding,
#1 in Taqwa,
#6 in Quran out of 6.02k stories
And then #6 in Hadith too!!!!!!
And not only that we reached more than 1k!!!!

I am soooo happyy!! Alhamdulillah! Alhamdulillah! And thank you to all of you, who voted, commented and gave your time to this book. It means a loot!

*squealing whilst hugging you all*
__________________

And to remove any confusion, it's a day in which Badr's bottle incident happened and also the cute scene of Ilham and Hana

(I need a ship name for them, what do you recommend?)

And that night, Badr came to meet AbdulWadood. And that night continues in the past chapters because it's a really important and longgg night. And that night continues,

Chapter no. 28

"I need to find her, no matter how much it costs"

____________________

Him

Replay:

"The... team", he stuttered but then continued again, "the team that found the lead on the adress of AbdulRahman, also found out that KJ's men came to his old home; that also seem like he found out that the diary was with AbdulRahman"

"And...", he didn't know how to continue but when he looked at the impatient and desperate look on the boys' face, he knew he had to,

"Our team wasn't the only team who was trying to find his adress. KJ was also finding their location. And... we just got a hint; while he found out their exact adress. I am scared for my friend".

And for the first time in his life -that he didn't ever want to view ever again - AbdulWadood saw his father crying.

"He is my bestfriend. He didn't have to do anything with this. He wouldn't have been involved if it hadn't been for me".