"M-make Me Yours!"

Writer's Note: OK! If you aren't into pegging, overstim, dom/sub themes, then keep it pushing. Other than that, let's see what you have in store for Bakugou...
*Contains INTENSE moaning(I can't stress that enough), drinking light swearing, soft Dom, sub Bakugou, toy play.* Ok, I covered the bases. Time for some *stress relief*...😏
Surprise Ending!☺🧡

You finish your bath and slip on a silk robe

You finish your bath and slip on a silk robe. You pull your h/c hair into a loose bun and head into the kitchen...and you are in for a good view...

You watch him as he chops the veggies with breakneck speed while frying up some katsudon and white rice. All you can do is notice the flow of his muscles, the focus in his eyes, and the half-smile on his face...to you, he looked like a godly warrior, preparing a nice dinner for his queen. When everything was finished and he set the table, he locked eyes with yours.

You just stood there, arms loosely folded, grinning.

*"What?"*, he said, trying not to grin.

*"You."*, you said, walking towards him. You pull out a six-pack of beer from the fridge and go sit in your chair, careful not to expose yourself to him...You were hiding a little surprise for him.*"Well? Shall we eat?"*, you asked, letting the grin on your face spread, showing off your legs.

He almost groaned but bit his lip to conceal it, but rather poorly.

*"Damn, you're tempting me aren't you, you sneaky thing?"*, he said, letting a smile play on his lips. You felt a twinge in between your legs...

*"Don't give in to him, yet."*, you tell yourself. Every time his voice drops slightly, with that damn smile, you start to waver in your resolve, but...no. Not this time.

*"Uh-uh. You have your way, making me melt, making me c**, making me scream your name. Well, I want that from you. I wanna make YOU melt, I wanna make YOU c**, and oh, I want you...to cry out MY name, Bakugou."*, you said, biting your lip lightly.

Just the tone of your voice shocked him to his very core. Though he didn't want to show it, he was *very* turned on by your declaration.

*"Oh? And how do you intend to do that, baby?"*, he said, now in front of you, shirtless, his eyes slightly hooded by his soft, ash blond hair. You smiled, pulling him by the neck, into a deep kiss, moaning lightly against his lips.

*"You're gonna find out, after we eat, after we drink...then, I'm gonna eat and drink yoouu..."*, you whispered into the outer shell of his ear, licking it quickly, sending a shock to his groin.

*"Ooh, that is something I'm looking forward to..."*, he moaned, the bulge in his pants getting harder.

After you eat, you both go and sit on the couch, the six-pack of Japanese beer in tow. It didn't take long after downing the liquid before you both were locked in a flurry of sloppy kisses, heavy breathing, and passionate moaning. You reach down and stroke his member, causing him to moan loudly.