Chapter One

Excuse any spelling mistakes and grammar, I literally wrote this at night. Pls support if you like, and say if you want more chapters

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Like any other story, you would expect this one to be cringy. Well, guess what. This writer researched everything there is to know. And so they created me.
Hey, I'm Alexa Rodriguez. Part of the Rodriguez FairyTale. It's like a Family tree, just for fairies. I come from a long line of angelic-like beings. Us fairies are well known for being mythical, mysterious, and mischievous. And like most, we originate from Europe. I and my familia are from Spain. We recently moved to America to settle down. Most fairies are resting and have forgotten their fairy ways. Not that I blame them, our rules are impossible to obey. No magic is to be used for self-gain. How can we help it if it's literal magic?! Oh, did I forget to mention, each fairy has their own unique power.

For instance, my dads have the power of homosexuality. Yes, that is a thing. My older brother has strength, and my younger sister has transformation. I am a creative fairy, just like my Abuelo.

We both like painting, singing, dancing, and anything that includes stretching our creative muscles.

Me and my brother, Roberto, both attend NYU.

A lot of Spanish fairies flew down to the US; that is why it's so hard to make human friends. Fairies are nice, but also backstabbers.

Olivia Schorvano is who fits that description perfectly. And dumb and dumber takes its human form in Rebecca Carlo and Lisa Wu.

Whilst those three are well known for being popular, trendy, and hot, they are also the strongest fairies in our age category. Olivia wielding the power transformation, Rebbeca enchantment, and Lisa dark magic.

Yes, all three attend my school, and yes Olivia hates me with a passion. But no, we weren't best friends when we were little and I highly doubt that she's jealous of me in any way.

Now that the introductory part is finished, shall we move on to the story?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been six months since we've moved to the city. Everything was going smoothly. Until all the fairies from Europe decided to move to NY. Including the Schorvano Fairytale.

But everything went southbound when Olivia, along with her minions, attended the same school as me.

I was already treated like a piece of crap by the other students. Well, all of them, except for Lucas. My best friend.

He's the only person here that knows about me and my family. And the only person I can trust.

As I was eating breakfast, my dad flew by the table.

"Guess who's birthday it is today?", he asked all excited. "A girl who I couldn't care less about?", my obnoxious brother cuts in. "Come on, Roberto, don't be so mean to your sister. It is her 22nd." I look over to my brother as he eats his cereal. He rolls his eyes and continues to munch down on his bowl. 

My other dad came into to kitchen from the living space and grabbed an orange. As he reached for it he gave me a kiss on the head wishing me beautiful filled with sunshine, like myself. He then, whilst flying to my other dad, asks me what I want to do for my birthday. I vaguely say, "Something small. And that doesn't involve a lot of people." My other dad said we should do the same thing we did at my quinceañera. I then have brief, horrific flashbacks of that fateful day.

It was a warm and not so sunny day. The entire Rodriguez fairytale under one roof. My Abuela and I were seated next to each other at the family table. May I remind you, this was also the same year I and Olivia became sworn enemies, but my family didn't know, so they invited her. Everyone, except my Abuelo.

We had ordered a band to play at my sweet 16. 

I had hoped for a kpop group or maybe even one direction to play there, but my dads told me they only got me "the best that money can buy". And they turned out to be some retarded, knock-off version of the Backstreet Boys or something. 

That day was a day I swore to forget. Cause everything, I mean everything went wrong. My cake arrived late, Lucas couldn't come due to a family crisis, I was left alone with my baby primos and Olivia in a room for more than 30 minutes, my Abuela made a PowerPoint of all my embarrassing moments as a child. This gave Olivia even more reason to make fun of me at school. I never wish to relive that day, ever. Well, at least my Abuelo got me a sweet new guitar, that only took me 2 minutes to learn.

When my dad told me we were gonna do something similar to that event, I immediately choked on my food and politely declined that offer. "Why not? Your sweet 16 was one the best days of our- I mean your life!" 

Yeah, my 16th birthday was also the same day these homos met and proceeded to make love that same night.

Piece of advice: don't ever take the room next to your virgin, homosexual father.

"I don't want anything big. So, let's just skip the huge party and just have a nice family dinner. Just us five..." My dad looked at me, flew over and said he'll do anything to make me happy, and that this is my first birthday where the entire family are in the same city. Apparently, an opportunity like this cannot be missed. 

I love my family, but sometimes they can be too much. My dia María, being her Latina-self, always designs my birthday gowns. I stopped wearing them when I was 18, seeing that they went back in time each year. Last time she made me wear a dress inspired by the 1800s. 

I finished up breakfast and told my dad I would think about it. I quickly grabbed my bag as I heard Lucas stop with his car. I fly up to my room, and on my way, I wake Sam, my younger sibling. We haven't given them a gender yet, because they keep transforming between male and female. So we decided they're non-binary, for the time being. I would let them get a tutor so they can control their powers better, but transformation is rare sort of magic and only a few are born with it. The only fairy we know that can help is Olivia. And I can barely stand being in the school as that girl, much less have her in my house.

After grabbing my things, I transformed into a human before sprinting out the door. I then see our neighbor looking at me as I run to Lucas. I try my best not to be suspicious, but with an ex-detective as our neighbor, it's kind of hard.

I jump in Lucas's car. He proceeds to start the car as he greets me. We immediately start gossiping about people we don't even know.

Lucas and I have been best friends since we moved here. He caught me starring at him during gym. He came to me during an off period. He politely told me that was not at all interested in dating me. Which was a shame, cause he was really hot. After a few months of crazy sleepovers and weird activities together, I decided that he looks repulsive in every way. It would've never worked out anyway...

We pull away from the driveway and so starts a new day in the life of an unimportant fairy with mommy issues even though she doesn't have a mother, but somehow also has daddy issues even though she has two caring fathers, but also has sibling issues, trust issues, anger issues and is very retarded and sleep deprived but is still functioning like a "normal" human being :)

enjoy~