Week Two

"This last week sucked." Toruryu sighed, slumped over in his chair. "Why are the tests here so freaking difficult..."

        "I know my head hurts after those." Kishiko whined as well.

        "You guys really didn't have it as hard huh?" Kenichi asked smiling at the two elder boys, looking over at him all three started to laugh.

        Hotogi interrupted the chatter, "I got your written test scores back," she smiled and pulled out a small case with what looked like 4 pins with numbers on them. "On these pins there is a number, that number is the score you got on the written tests. Now can one of you please pass these to the others?"

        Homura jumped up excitedly. "I will, Ms. Hotogi!" Grabbing the case, she started to walk over to the others and handed them the pin that had their name on it. Being from a prestigious family she had volunteered to be class representative as she liked doing after school activities.

        "Until told so you must keep these on your school attire. The numbers go one through ten for each exam, however this is just your written test scores and so it will change when you do you're combat exams." Hotogi explained as Homura was passing them out.

        As she walked back toward Hatsuyuki who, as always had his book out reading, "Uh ma'am I don't have one for Hatsuyuki." Homura said, shooting the Glaceon a glare, and standing near but not too close to the young man.

        "Ah yes he doesn't get one yet his exams are still being looked over." The teacher smiled and waved Homura back to her seat. "With these we will start combat exams this week so everyone please be ready to start sparring. Also Hatsuyuki hopefully you'll get your score in the next few days."

        The Jolteon and Vaporeon, looking at each other smile and seemed excited about the upcoming week finally being about to think about combat.

        "What was your score Kenichi?" Homura smiled scooting closer to the Umbreon.

        Kenichi looked at his pin, and then smiled. "I got a seven," looking back up at Homura "What about you Homura?"

        Looking at her pin she said, "I got a six." The Flareon seemed to frown and be embarrassed, but then looked up "Wow! You must be pretty smart Kenichi!" She said giving him a fake giggle.

        Right then the Jolteon jumped in on the conversation "Don't feel bad, Homura I only got a four!" He said laughing at his pathetic score.

        "That's not very comforting." Homura mumbled under her breath. "That's because you're not that bright Toruryu." She coyly snickered at the Jolteon.

        "Hey, that's not very nice!" He said, giving her a joking glare. She turned to look at him, and couldn't help laughing harder at the stupid look he had on his face.

        "What about you Kishiko?" Homura asked, still laughing.

        "I got an eight actually." He said, smiling at the laughing young Flareon.

        In shock she looked over, "Wh... how did you get...." She started to ask, but before she could finish Toruryu cut in.

        "You got a what! How the hell did you pull that one out?" staring quite confused at the laughing Vaporeon.

        Hatsuyuki, annoyed by the silly idle chatter, sat up quickly, "May I leave now?!" He said loudly and suddenly over the laughter and chatter of the others. Confused and slightly shocked by the suddenness of this the others looked at him with amazed faces.