Chapter 2- Party time

Bzzz bzzzz. I pick up my phone and see a text message from Allison. *Scotts throwing a party! What time do you want me to pick you up* A party? On a Monday? *Um... 8* I text back. *See you at 8 😘* Allison replies. I go in my closet and find a cute but casual dress, and a leather jacket in case I get cold. I also get some cute high heeled booties and a purse to match my outfit. I head downstairs and look for a pen and some paper. On the paper I wrote (Mom, went out with Allison. I'll be home by 11) I grab my house keys and wait on the steps of my front door for Allison. When she pulls up I get in and buckle up. "It's your first official party in Beacon Hills Lyds be happy." Allison says. "Ive never actually been to a party before Allison." She looks at me like I'm crazy and puts the car in drive. As we continue on the road Allison gets a call form Scott and he asks if we can stop by the store to get some chips. As were in the store a bunch of kids are laughing. "Why are they laughing?" I ask Allison. "I'm not sure. Let's go see." As we walk over to where the crowd is we see three big bulky guys kicking the living crap out of someone. Right in the store. I push threw the crowd a little bit and get a flash of the boys face. "It's Stiles!" I yell and rush over to the boys. "Get off him! Get off!" I yell! "Look at the new girl. Being all badass and saving the loser." One of the boys says. "Come on guys don't wanna get hurt by her lipstick." They laugh and everyone walks away. "My god Stiles are you okay?" Allison asks and kneels down by him. "Yeah I'm fine." He says and sits up. "Thanks for helping." I give him a quick grin and help him off the floor. "Are you going to Scotts party?" I ask. "Yeah I just came to get some booze." We go our separate ways and find the chips. When we show up at the party there's already a decent amount of people there, most of them making out. "I'm gonna go find Scott." Allison says and leaves me alone. I make my way to the backyard and see a nice pool and beautiful scenery. I see a nice chair by the pool and take a seat. This isn't exactly how I imagined spending my night. I pull out my phone and go on Instagram for the next hour until Allison comes over to me. "Lyds a group of us is playing spin the bottle. Wanna join?" Allison says and holds her hand out to me. I accept and she leads me over to a group of 8 sitting in a circle. "Won't Scott get mad if your kissing other guys?" I ask. "Nope cause he's playing as well." She says as he walks over to us and takes a seat by Allison. I look to my right and see Stiles. I hadn't noticed him sitting there till now. Maybe he creeped up one. "So who's going first?" A girl asks. Everyone looks around the room looking for volunteers when something I never thought would come out of my mouth did. "I will." I say. "That's my Lydia!" Allison says and pats me on the back. I put my hands on the cold bottle and spin in. As it goes round and round I'm dreading the second it stops. When it does finally stop it lands on Stiles. We both look at each other awkwardly not moving. "Come on kiss already." Someone says. He leans in and places his soft lips against mine. I never expected him to be such a great kisser. I lean out and grab my purse and walk away. "Lyds!" I hear Allison call from behind me, but I never stop or turn around. I just keep walking out the front door and all the way home.