Episode 1: Pin Your Hopes On The Wish, Will The Hero Arrive?

Dende

The sky darkened. I looked over to the Grand Elder. He nodded his approval again. As the clouds gathered, the Dragon Balls glowed stronger and stronger. Then finally his body started slithering and coiling its way out of the Dragon Balls. I started seeing his entire body. It was massive and looked invincible. I was scared and I hardly heard him saying to make my wishes for him to return to his slumber. He looked down on me and I felt like running and hiding. Instead I started.

"Mighty Porunga," I shouted up at him, my voice quivering, "We have only one wish to ask of you. Then you may return to your slumber."

"Speak your wish," he said, his voice shaking the air around us.

I trembled but continued," Mighty Porunga, we need you to send someone to aid us in our fight to defeat Frieza. Anyone that can help us break from his rule. That is all."

"Your wish is granted. I shall send someone, but I can not guarantee his arrival, I can only send him on his way," he said.

"Thank you Porunga, right now we only need hope," I said solemnly, "You may return to-," I started but, was cut off by the Grand Elders voice.

"Wait. I have the power to bring someone without interference. What is holding you back from ensuring his arrival?" the Grand Elder asked, his voice weak and fragile.

" It is not your power that is restraining me," he said, focusing on the Grand Elder, "What is restraining me is that you have no control over the part of the galaxy where I have put the wish into effect."

"You are dismissed then. You may return to your slumber," the Grand Elder said, and walked back into the temple. I kept watching as Porunga coiled himself back into the Dragon Balls. When it was done, the Dragon Balls lifted off the floor and scattered all over Namek. The sky went back to its normal shade of blue-green and everything appeared normal again.

"Don't worry Dende. Someone is coming to help us, Frieza won't get away with what ever he's doing," Nail said trying to comfort me, "I'll be back in a bit, I have to go get the Dragon Balls again."

He took off and I stood there alone for a second, then I went back into the temple, putting every ounce of hope I had into the wish we made.

Something new. I'm a dbz fan so that's why I'm writing this. Hope you guys enjoyed. I'll take any and all criticism. Vote and comment please.