Chapter Ten

DUCHESS CECILY

DUCHESS CECILY

George was happy that his girl will be soon arriving at court. She was supposed to arrive with Warwick she had some matters to settle in St Albans. He really did miss her, he went back to his duchy a short time after she left like Margaret. They were both to angry against their elder brother to stay around him.

He observed, his brother new wife. She has common point with Victoria. Blonde with blue eyes. She was pretty but not as beautiful as his princess or even her family. It was crazy how all member of Victoria family was good-looking even little Cosimo.

Edward climbed the step with his wife and introduced her.

"My brothers George and Richard, my sister Margaret" Edward said. His wife look uncomfortable, she had good reasons to be uncomfortable, she was a commoner. George bowed his head and smile although it was fake.

"Don't like her already" Margaret said in low voice just for the three of them to hear.

"Just pretend and smile Victoria will give him hell" George answered with a smile.

Richard did not care a lot but he still think that Edward should have marry Bona. She was a great match for they country, she would have been peace between France and England.

"My cousin, Lord Warwick his countess and daughters Isabel and Anne." The tree women graciously courtsy.

"My royal court, I give you the queen of England"

They all clapped. Lord Rivers whispered to his wife.

"Lord Warwick looks though he swallowed poison, all his plans for Edward smothered in their sleep " he whispered proudly.

But his happiness was quickly interrupted by the trumpets announcing  a royal arrival. A carriage entered the courtyard. Victoria came out, she was wearing a red and black dress with a diadem as always.

"God, I forgot about her. She is going to kill me" Edward sighted. He sent her away so she could help Warwick negotiate with the French but it was wasted time now that he married Elizabeth so he was quite sure she was going to cause troubles.

"You need to welcome the princess, Edward" Warwick said arriving close to them.

"I will go she might slap Edward for marring a commoner instead of a princess"
George quickly said before rushing down to be the first to greet her.

"She is the must beautiful woman I have ever seen" Anthony Rivers whispered in his mother ears. He was really under her charm , although he has see her from far she might not be so beautiful. And his mother confirmed his taught.

"You have seen from far, she is not so pretty"

"Who is she Edward" Elisabeth breathed. But her husband wasn't paying attention to her, he was focus on the princess.