Favourite Moment 10

My final favourite moment has to be myself and Mattie's wedding. Mattie Windsor was everything that I had ever wanted and more. He was the perfect person to me and I couldn't be happier that he chose me. He was the most amazing husband, father and best friend that a girl could want, so when our wedding day came I was extremely excited but also very nervous.

If somebody would have told me when I was sixteen that I would have a baby at eighteen and marry at just turned eighteen I would have laughed in their face and told them that they were stupid to think that. However, looking back on my life with Mattie, my three amazing children, my children-in-law and my grandchildren, I wouldn't change it for the world.

The day started with me struggling to get my dress on due to my baby bump and arguing with Ginny about my hair, just like you'd expect my wedding day to be really.

"Taylor, why didn't you think and order a bigger dress when you decided on your dress. You knew that you'd be bigger when it came to your wedding day." Ginny groaned, trying once again to zip the back of my dress up.

"Ginevra Weasley, I never think and you should know that by now. Besides, I only bought it two months ago." I shrugged.

Mine and Mattie's wedding was a real rush to organise because we decided to get married two months after we got engaged. We didn't ever plan to get married so early, however we found out that I was pregnant with Olly just after my eighteenth birthday. I was already three months pregnant on my wedding day and of course, it never crossed my mind that my dress might not fit me.

"You need to learn to think properly Taylor! You won't just have yourself to look after soon, you'll have a baby and that's such a big responsibility!" Ginny rolled her eyes and sighed in relief as she finally zipped the back of my dress up.

"I know that." I replied. Ginny's reaction to my pregnancy at the age of eighteen was just how I imagined my Mother's to be if she was alive. She looked at me horrified for a few seconds before smiling a little and saying 'I really can't imagine you with a baby Taylor, congratulations though!'

I saw Ginny smile at me as she held pulled a mirror out of her wardrobe and stood it so that I could see my whole reflection. At this time, Ginny and Harry were still living with Mr and Mrs Weasley at the Burrow. Ginny's Dad wouldn't let them live in a house together unless they were married, so when Harry finally proposed to Ginny in 2000, just after Olly was born, Arthur finally agreed that they could live together after they were married.

"Why are you getting married at the Burrow, you aren't even a Weasley?" Ginny shook her head and laughed lightly at me.

"I love it here! Besides, neither myself or Mattie are religious so what's the point of marrying in a church?" I shrugged and turned myself round a bit so that I could see all of my dress.

"There are many other places that you have gotten married in Taylor." Ginny rolled her eyes.

"Be quiet Ginevra, I bet you'll be getting married here." I grinned as she blushed a little.

"Taylor I'm not even getting married yet." Ginny rolled her eyes yet again.

"Well you didn't deny it." I smirked as she blushed again. She probably had her and Harry's wedding planned out in her head perfectly already.

"Girls are you ready?" Mrs Weasley stuck her head round the door, smiling at the two of us.

"Yes Mum, we're coming down now." Ginny replied to her Mum and picked up my bouquet, handing it to me.

"Are you ready to become Mrs Windsor Tay?" She grinned as she helped me walk down the stairs.

"Ready as I'll ever be." I grinned.