UnSpoken: A Val and Irulan Short

UnSpoken:

A Val and Irulan Short

Ronnie Massey

Chapter One

Squeak, thump…squeak, thump, moan!  Irulan groaned and pulled her thick down pillow closer to her face in a effort to drown out the sounds of her roommate, Valeria’s, marathon round of sex that was going on down the hall.  She’d been listening to the sounds of Valeria’s love making for the better part of three hours; half the night.

Val usually fed elsewhere, but tonight she brought her dinner home and she was forced to listen.  Any other time it wouldn’t have been a problem, but Irulan had an early meeting and need her sleep.  

It shouldn’t bother me like this, Irulan thought as she rolled over in her huge king-sized bed, trying to disentangle herself from her own, bossomly blessed, blonde playmate.  When she finally pulled her legs free of the young woman’s, she propped herself on one elbow and looked down at her sleeping companion.

“I should have never moved in with her,” Irulan sighed.  “I don’t know what in the hell I was thinking.”  A guttural moan heralding Val’s debauchery, rolled through the hall, making Irulan jump.  ‘That’s enough,” she spat and slid out from under the covers.

She didn’t even bother grabbing a robe to cover her nakedness, Irulan just stormed out of her room and padded down the hall towards Valeria’s room.  Her fist was balled and poised to bang on the thick iron door by the time she was halfway down the hall, but when she got there she saw the door was already half opened.  “Well that explains part of it,” she mumbled.

Irulan’s arm dropped limply to her side and she stopped outside of the cracked door, debating whether or not she really wanted to interrupt her roommate.  Another deep moan wafted out of the room, spurring her decision to act before her entire night was gone without her so much as getting a decent hour of sleep.

She craned her neck to see the bed from the hallway, intent on calling out to Val and asking her to quiet down a little, but it didn’t work out that way.  She didn’t know what she was expecting to see when she looked into the room; maybe some muscle bound jock, rutting away on top of Val, neatly covered by a quilt, or maybe even a sheet.  What she didn’t expect to see was Valeria’s smooth body undulating back on forth on top of said male.

Irulan’s rational mind screamed for her to turn away and respect Valeria’s privacy but her body was frozen in place.  Gale force winds wouldn’t have been strong enough to pick her up and move her from her place in the doorway.  Her feet acted of their own accord, shuffling forward instead of backwards, moving her to a better position to see.  Irulan’s jaw slowly fell open as she watched Valeria lean forward and grip the back of her thick mahogany headboard to balance herself.

She stood silently and watched Val’s hips slid back and forth, driving her partners length in and out of her wet folds at a faster than mortal pace.  The poor human under her was helpless to her assault. There wasn’t a snowball’s chance in hell that he could ever hope to match her prowess.  Lucky bastard, though Irulan.

Her head tipped to the side as she watched Valeria’s milky brown breast, softly bounce as she changed her approach and began sliding herself up and down on her dates swollen member.  Irulan’s eyes locked on a small bead of sweat as it traveled up, over, and down the smooth curves of Valeria’s body; quickly becoming jealous of the drop of perspiration.

Irulan blinked as she shook her head and clamped her mouth shut, as an image of herself as the lucky recipient of Valeria’s affections popped into her head.  Her mind removed the grunting, sweaty male and superimposed her own body where his was; drawing a soft groan from her lips.  The sound was barely loud enough to register with the human, but it was enough to alert Valeria’s vampiric hearing to the fact the she had company.