Chapter 8

"By the way, do you want to stop by to take a teatime?" Arin asked when passing a coffee shop at the roadside.

"Erm, sure!" Xiaojun said.

"Okay! I'll stop and park here then." Arin smiled excitedly and turned the steering wheel.

"You seems to like dessert a lot, are you?" Xiaojun asked.

"Never say no to dessert. How come you don't know about it? We knew each other like 10 years ago man." Arin said.

"We didn't even talk for like 10 minutes in total for the 10 years." Xiaojun said and chuckled a little bit.

"Oh forgot about that. You were so cold back then, not giving chance to others to come near you." Arin stopped the car and pulled the handbrake.

"Hmm, that's not wrong though." Xiaojun opened the car door and stepped out from the car.

Arin and Xiaojun walked into the café and they saw Seojun and his friends.

"Seojun?" Arin called him and he turned around.

"Hmm? Oh, Arin!" Seojun waved at Arin and walked towards the two.

"Hey there! Nice to meet you! We meet earlier than we shall be." Arin offered handshake with Seojun.

"Nice to meet you too! Oh, are you perhaps Xiaojun?" Seojun looked at Xiaojun surprisingly.

"Yup, I'm Xiaojun, just came back from UK." Xiaojun said.

"I see. Nice to meet you!" Seojun offered a handshake too.

"Nice to meet you." Xiaojun smiled.

"I'll be going back to my table, see you in Music Bank, Arin." Seojun said.

"See ya!" Arin waved.