Chapter 52 January

Chapter 52   January

"Would you like another piece of bee sting?" asks Professor Dieckmann YU with kind eyes.

It's Friday evening, Jan. 26, 2022, 7:47 p.m.

YU is sitting across from Dieckmann, holding his cup of tea. Just a moment ago, he was allowed to witness Sam's German father celebrating his so-called Friday sin with tasty indulgence. He took the second piece on behalf of his brother, who was celebrating his birthday today.

In Emden, on Germany's North Sea coast.

And Dieckmann is not only thinking of his favorite brother, but also of the other neighbor on the North Sea.

He thinks of Sam.

And even though he and YU never speak his name, as if they had made a secret pact, Sam is always hovering in the room.

Everyone misses him in his own way.

And for YU, it goes far beyond just missing him.

Every day he sees him.

Everywhere.

Yes, he has become more talkative.

Sometimes stands in small groups in the university.

Exchanges ideas. Supports others as they study.

Focuses on his degree.

Attends his therapy sessions and feels increasingly relieved.

But in every place, Sam is there, smiling at him.

While the others are talking, he sees Sam smiling at him from a small distance.

And when he smiles back, it awakens a moment of happiness in those around him.

Everyone notices.

YU has become more open.

Brighter.

And Sam accompanies him to every place he walks until he finally arrives at his place.

In the place that is waiting for him.

The place that hides Sam for him.

He misses him.

Feels him loving in more every day.

How every day the roots of his love grow deeper into him.

He misses Sam.

And every longing feeling is transformed into life energy.

At the speed of light he races through the atmosphere towards his world.

He glows.

Illuminated.

He feels enlightened.

And whenever impatience rages inside him and he wants to ask Professor Dieckmann about

Sam, something stops him.

He trusts Sam's Manfred.

He looks into his eyes and knows that he has to stick to their pack.

He will know when the time comes.

Until then, he wants to rob the light of its luminosity.

And grow.

"No, thanks. I'm full. Why didn't Professor Österreich come today? He approached me today at the university and told me about your brother's birthday. And whether I'm coming to visit you today? And how you were doing.
I assumed that he would also come tonight for the occasion.
He seemed a little groggy to me. Did he cancel? Did he catch a cold?", YU asks and sees Dieckmann's expression change.