Killer Clowns

A/n: Hello! Apparently people actually read this lol, you got good taste in men...and maybe daddy issues but that's not piont- Anyway back to the story

Y/n's Pov:

Everyone is horrified praying that they role a twelve...They role the dice, "Eight!" The clowns start laughing and pionting to Nikita. Luckily before they could gut her, Mortimer comes out of nowhere on a motorcycle distracting the clowns.

They start attacking him, but he shoots them defending himself. He ends up killing a couple of them, but most of them ran away not wanting to get shot. He unties all of us and Mat runs up to give him a hug. He's a very touchy person, but to be fair Mortimer did just save our lives. We all thank him and run to a safe place.

While trying to solve what to do next I realize we have the jack in a box, a random key, Rosanna brought the death cubes, and there's this map. "Wait! There's a map!" "Hey guys! I found this map!" I shout to the others. We figure out that it's a map of the room we're in.

After a little searching we find a locked case, "Maybe that's what the key is for!" Colleen yells. Ro uses the key and successfully unlocks the case. There's two cube shapes holes in it and everyone immediately knew that we were supposed to put the death cubes in it. The fridge in the room opens by itself and everyone peeks in it, "It's a secret passage way!" Ro yells in excitement. We walk through and the secret room is so much better than the other room and has actual furniture! Everyone loves it.

Everyone is admiring the room, but Manny gets everyones attention and shows us the map on the wall that he found. It has writing on it, Matt starts to read it, "Every time an artifact gets cleansed, more of the map is revealed." We take the map off the wall and lay it flat on a table surrounded by couches, so we can look at it better while sitting. Apparently there's even more writing, because Nikita starts reading, "We were to late, even with all of our society's knowledge we didn't understand the carnival master's dark plan. To save Everlock, we froze it in time to give us a chance to stop him, but we were no match for his wrath. Realizing all was lost, I used the last of my life magic to encase him in an amber prison, but the spell has reached its end. At sunrise the carnival master will be released from his prison and will consume all life in Everlock. There are eight corrupted artifacts which the carnival master draws power from. If they can be gathered and cleansed of evil, the carnival master will be weakened and can be slain. However the artifacts are protected and whenever touched their evil guardian appears. The final act to clean each artifact will require voting on two who must undertake a horrifying challenge that only one will survive. By sunrise if they artifacts have not been cleansed and the carnival master slain, everyone in town, including you, will be destroyed."
(Jeez that's a lot of reading)

Nikita finishes reading and Ro speaks up, "Ok, I thought I was gonna save a town, but now we gotta save ourselves AND the town!?" Colleen is also a little pissed at Joey, "You said that we were going to save a town, you didn't say that we all were gonna die! I came for a collab!" "I came for puzzles man! I didn't come to like sacrifice my life! I haven't even met these- Calliope's a great person. You're phenomena! Thank you so much, but like- The rest of these folks? Why should I care?" Matt joins in. Everyone is pissed, "You invited us on a suicide mission, Joey! We have to die to save a town that we know only two people in!?" I yell.

Everyone calms down and we start trying to solve the puzzle, apparently we have to fix the Jack In A Box. Joey finds a note, "Guys listen, The Jack needs a pleasant song so he's not so angry all the time. The clowns have one you can use, but they've taken it to there disco party where they're guarding it. Proper attire is behind the yellow couch."

Nikita finds the second notes, "The spring on the jacket has been corrupted with evil and must be replaced. The clowns have hidden it in there giant tent. You have to rip the stuffing out to find it."