London Bridge falls down

We see Gremory pulling out a piece of paper from her pocket.

"This right here is a gift from my brother, the Devil King Lucifer."

"Miss, forgive me if I sound disrespectful, but what relevance does the Devil King have in this endeavor we're involved in?"

Ise holds in a laugh and speaks. "I'll dumb down what he said for y'all. Who cares about the Devil King? Let's go and fight!"

"Hmph! This leaflet here will get us to my personal pocket dimension, made for me by Nii-sama himself!"

"We don't really care, brocon."

"The choice of weapon to the challenged, the saying goes. If I may, I have a request for the arena setting."

She gets closer and Ise whispers in her ear what I wanted. Such an understanding brother."

"Mhm. It's doable, but it will take two days. Be grateful and use that time to train, I'm sure you need it. Or better yet, use it to realize how mistaken you are to challenge a Gremory."

I bow, and Issei clicks her tongue. "Such behiavior is unbecoming of royalty, I'm truly disappointed. Let's go, Ise – we have no business with such rude people."Picking my top hat from the table, I then walk out the door and Ise follow suit, slamming the door shut.

After class, we were walking home when we stumble upon a girl on the bridge. Said girl latches on to Ise and starts to speak in an overly sweet tone.

Fallen Angel! Gabriele, watch Ise!

No problems, Jack. Ise isn't stu-

"I accept. Would you like a date on Sunday? I'm busy until then."

"Really? Thank you so much!"

The girl skips away, out of her field of vision.

"Gabriele, before you say anything, this was my idea."

"I trust your judgement, Ddraig."

"And besides, " Ise continues, "this could be the perfect opportunity to know what Fallen Angels are doing with nobody stopping them in a town with 2 of the 4 Great Satans' siblings."

"Who knows? Maybe we would have been left to die and 'saved' afterwards."

"Was her color really that terrible?"

"I've never se-BUAH!"

I start vomiting blood and I almost collapse on the floor.

"Shit! Gabriele, come on!"

"Jack...is going out of control...call...Bennia..."

A portal with Hades' crest appears near a tree and my girlfriend, Bennia Orcus, comes out of it.

"Ise! I've sensed a massive amount of death energy- OH HADES!"

"Ben...nia..."

"The ritual, Bennia!"

3rd Person POV

As her boyfriend passes out, the Reaper pulls out her scythe and focuses her magic in the blade, stabbing Gabriele with it.

No blood comes out from the apparent fatal wound, but what comes out is a mass of black and gold tendrils – which with a screech are absorbed in the scythe.

The teen regains consciousness a bit after, to see Bennia looking at him from above.

Back to Our POV

Gabriele, there are no words I can think of to describe how sorry I am. I was reminiscing about the past, about how the Gods betrayed us after we so gallantly fought and...I lost myself to the monster within me.