5 I Can Help You Revenge!

His had aquiline nose, thin lips, and skin kinda fair probably because he studied medicine indoor all the year round.

Chuck Si, 26 years old, had inherited the superior medical skill from his family, and was known as a medical genius at a young age. Without seeking help from his family, he invested his own deposits in and established Chengyang VIP Private Hospital jointly with Harry.

However, he was cold and eccentric. He seldom made friends with others, except those who he admired.

"I'm done." Chuck Si took his eyes off the medical equipment, and frowned when he noticed that Lola Li was looking at him.

With hands in the suit pants pockets, Harry Si nodded at him. Chuck Si left with his assistants with no more talking.

The ward fell silent. Harry Si went back to the desk to check documents in the laptop.

"Hey ..., hello." Lola Li said after thinking about what to say for a long time.

She wanted to continue but stopped on a second thought. Harry Si was just looking at her without a word.

"What's wrong with me? Did you send me here?"

"You are sick, and I sent you here." Harry Si gave her a simple answer and focused on his laptop again.

"Thank you. When can I leave hospital?"

"Tomorrow."

The question was, where could she go after leaving hospital? Her grandfather's home? No, it was too far from here in the countryside. How about Wendy's home? Not likely, as her bed was not big enough for both of them to sleep on it.

She could only turn to Zoe. His apartment with two bedrooms was appropriate. She could live there for the moment, and find a job.

Lola then decided to make a phone call to Zoe. But her phone was lost at her evening birthday party.

"Excuse me, sir, can I borrow your phone?" "Though cold, he may be warmhearted since he has saved me" Lola thought.

"Harry Si." She was so noisy that he couldn't concentrate on his work. Hence, he shut his laptop down and told her his name.

"What? Hungry?" Lola heard that word indistinctly and blurted them out when her mind wandered, not knowing what he meant.

Harry's face froze a little more with the eyebrows wrinkling very tightly, as if the deep wrinkles could even nip and kill several flies.

He reached Lola in only two or three strides.

"Woman! Remember your husband's name is Harry. Do I need to teach you how to spell it?" Harry Si announced, gnashing his teeth and bending down with arms on the bed.

"Nonsense. Do you even know me? How dare you call yourself as my husband. We don't even know each other." Lola Li was a little angry. She would cry that "My man was Mike, not Harry" if it were several days ago.

But then she was accompanied by nobody, but herself.

"Lola, Gemini, graduated from the University of Southern California last month, celebrated her 22nd birthday a few days ago, and slept with her man in Room 888 on the 8th floor of the Peninsula Hotel on the same day..."