Hello!! I'm back, after a year and a half since a full length richpez fic, which is quite honestly shameful, but I have been very busy in life as well as writing a hatchetfield fic about Ted and Linda, which if that interests you, you can read on AO3 (tinydetailsqueen).

But THIS fic. I set myself the goal to write this in about two months, and I did! It could still use some work, but we're taking a leaf out of Lauren's book and trying to celebrate imperfection bby!!! I could have taken more time to work on it and posted it next summer (or get over myself and post it even when it's not summer) but I'd rather y'all get to read it now because it's already been too long.

It definitely suffers from marinating in my brain for too long. Huge portions of it originated two and a half years ago, when I started writing Much Ado About Everything and there was no intention of a sequel, but rather it was all going to be part of the one fic. But I realised that was too long, and broke it up. So now there's a lot of subplot in this one that wouldn't have been there if I stuck to my original plan, which might not be such a bad thing if I took the time to develop it more, but I'm not LOL. I just wanted to get it out before the end of summer and here it is, so treat it just as a fun summer read. It's trope-y, and cliche, and predictable, and parts of it feel tonally out of line with its prequel, but it's FUN!

Anyway, all the best things apologise for themselves before they get started, but I hope you enjoy it. First chapter coming tomorrow. You might want to reread Much Ado first because it does follow pretty much straight on, but also if there's any discontinuity because I don't know my own fic well enough then no there isn't.

And while I have you here, check out the This Could Be On Broadway kickstarter if you haven't already. The Tin Can Fam mean the world to me and I can't wait to see them bring a new musical project to life. https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/tincanbros/this-could-be-on-broadway or thiscouldbeonbroadway.com