4

Third person POV:

It was later that night and Cassandra's mom had went on another business trip regarding beverly and left her alone yet again, it wasn't her fault but it did hurt that she wasn't able to spend as much time as she could with her mom.

Especially knowing that her mom was the really the only family she had left.

But she spent the rest of her night with JJ and while those nights with him made her happier than she's ever felt before, she needed her mom, and hopefully her mom would be able to catch a break and spend more that three hours with her.

It was Sunday morning and she woken up before JJ and went down stairs to make her and Olivia smoothies since she had texted her saying that she needed to talk and it was urgent.

While putting the smoothies into two glasses she had some left over so she had decided to put the extra into a cup for JJ to take with him before practice.

Liv had texted her saying that she was on her way. Her house was about 10 minutes away from  Cassies so she just sat on her phone sitting at her island in her kitchen. 

She was looking through Instagram while she heard strong footsteps coming down the stairs.

Knowing it was JJ she turned off her phone and turned her stool she was sitting on around.

"Hey baby." Cassie said with a smile on her face while she watched JJ walk towards her.

"Hi  love." He said kissing her cheek.

"How'd you sleep," she asked knowing he was probably tired from last nights events.

They usually tried not to hook up on nights before morning practice, but they both needed a stress reliever.

"Good, you." He asked running a hand threw her hair.

"Good," she said starring up at his hair that fell freely around his face.

she liked it so much better when it wasn't jelled back but she just couldn't change his mind about it.

"I made you a smoothie. Livs gonna be here in a few minutes If you wanna stay, I know you have practice though." She said handing him the smoothie.

"Thank you baby, and yeah I should probably go, but I'll see you later." He said sipping on the smoothie.

"Ok bye." She said pulling him into a quick kiss then letting him walk out the door.

"I love you!" He said from the front door, not closing it till he gets the answer he wants.

"I love you too!" Cassie says, then hears the door
shut.

She waited for about another five minutes for liv to show up and when she did she walked in and sat next to Cassie on a barstool.

"Ok now what was so important that we need to talk about? Are you ok, are you feeling a relapse coming?" Cassie asked the girl in ground of her genuinely concerned as she passed her her smoothie.

"No, no thankfully." Liv said then sipped on her smoothie.

"Ok, we'll then what's up, you know you can tell me anything." Cassie said spitting back into her spot next to liv.

"Ok, if I tell you this then you have to promise not to tell anyone." Liv said looking over to Cassie.

"For sure, yeah, I promise." Cassie said.

"Ok so you know how Spencer moved into our house right?" She asked me.

"Yeah you told me last night while we where on FaceTime." Cassie said drinking her smoothie.

"Yeah, so this morning I wake up and go to take my morning shower like usual." She said.

"Yeah." Cassie said wanting her to continue.

"I open the door and Spencer was already in there, but he was naked, and I saw his- his." Liv tried to saw but couldn't get it out.

"Oh my god wait you saw his dic-"Cassie tried to say but was cut off by Liv.

"Yes, but don't say it like that, and I don't know what to do it was so embarrassing. I don't know how I'm gonna look him in the eyes ever again." Liv says as her cheeks turn into a light safe of pink.

"Hey maybe it'll work out I mean yeah me and JJ where best friends before we started dating but I did have to walk In on him a few times in the locker room before he confessed his feeling." Says Cassie trying to make the light skinned girl feel better.

"Yeah but everyone knows that you guys are literally fucking soulmates." Liv said to the girl next to her, which was true everyone knew that they where gonna end up together at some point.

"Ok all I'm saying is Spencer just might have feelings for you and you don't know it."

"I think we all know that he clearly likes Layla." Says liv sounding almost disappointed.

"We'll Layla has a boyfriend already and she's already took so much from you, don't let her take this." Cassie said. 

Layla and Cassie have never really been that close, they always only where around each other if others where there with them.

And after Liv went to rehab and Layla
1) tried to make it all about her like she does with everything.
And
2) tried to act like it wasn't a big deal that her "best friend" almost died.
It just made things between them worse than they where before.

"Yeah I guess your right, like your right about everything. How do you always know what to say to make people feel better." Liv asked her best friend. 

"Ahh I try." Cassie said with a small laugh.

"You know your the only person that actually listens to me." Liv says looking to the girl beside her.

"What else would I be here for?" Cassie said.

"Now finish your smoothie so we can get to target." Cassie said.

Cassie washed both their glasses, put them in the dishwasher then they headed to target  while blasting Taylor swift in the car. 

AUTHORS NOTE:
Hi, I'm so sorry for not updating as fast as you guys would probably like, but please believe me I  trying my best! That you so much for all the feedback, I'm so glad that you guys like my story. I'm also sorry that this chapter is so short I really just wanted to get something out for you guys<3