Chapter 47 ~ The Shout

~ Ali's POV ~

I had been on the floor for a while and I was surprised there was enough tears to keep on running down my cheek. I had cried so much.

It's not like I had a reason to live right now...

I then felt someone sit in front of me. It had been ages since I had thought of something else other than sadness so I guess I was glad to think about something else. I could just feel their presence so I lifted my soaking wet face up and looked forward.

It revealed Ryan sitting cross legged in front of me.

"Hey." He softly said. I hugged my legs tightly as another tear fell down my salty cheek.

"Can I talk to you?" He asked me.

I looked up at him and thought to myself that there was no point in me living so anything I did now doesn't really matter.

I nodded slowly still clutching my legs.

"Please please don't tell Cole I told you this." He started. I guess I could keep this between us. "But... Alex does love you. There's hundreds of people looking for you right now. It's on the news, in the papers, absolutely everywhere." He explained slowly.

"F..for me?" I stuttered.

"Yeah. Please don't give up Ali. I know your thinking why don't I just tell Alex your here and I really wish I could. But the truth is, if I tell Alex, Cole will... he will try and hurt you..."

When he said hurt you I flinched.

He was protecting me...

"Hurt me?" I stuttered as I started getting really frightened.

"But it's okay. Because I wouldn't let that happen to you." He reassured me.

"You'd do that for me?" I softly asked.

"Your a strong girl Ali. I would hate to put you through that." He explained. "But I promise you on my life that you will see Alex again. He still loves you with his whole heart so please don't give up." He said.

"Can't tell you how grateful I am." I caught the tear that was running down my cheek with my hand.

"Cole's not going to hurt you unless I say anything. I promise you I won't. But I'll always be here." He said.

He sounded like Alex. It made me feel happy that he said Alex is looking for me. It could be fake but the way he spoke sounds like Alex. He wouldn't lie like that...

Just then the door opened and Cole came in seeing us talking.

"What are you two talking about?" He asked coming over to me.

"Just a game." Ryan said getting up.

"I see. It's lunch time now so it's time to eat Princess." He bent down to pick me up but I refused and backed towards Ryan.

Ryan picked me up and I grabbed his shirt with one of my hands.

"Come on then." Cole said as he walked out the room. Ryan followed him with me in his arms into the kitchen.

"Now let's try and eat a bit more than this morning Princess." He said.

I started shaking as I still felt so sick and ill from eating that much. I also wasn't hungry at all.

"Wait Cole." Ryan spoke up.

"Yes 'supposed to be guard?'" He mocked.

"We were talking a minute ago and she said she wasn't that hungry so she was going to ask you if she could have something a bit later on." He explained. It made me want to cry.. he actually cared...