𝐈: 𝐁𝐢𝐠 𝐛𝐨𝐬𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭

__________________

𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘢 𝘴𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘳𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵.

___________________

𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑑 𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑜𝑛 𝑃𝑂𝑉:

𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑑 𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑜𝑛 𝑃𝑂𝑉:

"Dr. Richter!" The velvet like voice of the brunette echo through the empty lecture hall.

"Eillenor, good timing, I need you to join me for this crime case I'm working on recently." Vyn answer without looking up from the mountain of documents he is working on.

The only sound that can be heard is Eillenor clicking footsteps as she descend down the stairs and Vyn relentless shuffling of papers. The clock on the wall stayed completely silent as it hit 8:30 PM.

"Please, we already know each others for 4 years. Elle or Ellie is fine Dr. Richter. Beside, you should take a break already, it's almost nine and you know the campus close at nine thirty. We should leave earlier this time." A smirk was visible on her face as the sentence leave her mouth.

She was referring to the time where Vyn got locked in the campus for staying back to late. Yet he keep denying that 11 PM isn't too late when Elle practically calling him out on his bad habits. She then proceed to tease him about it whenever she see him, which is...everyday. Her position of being Vyn assistant didn't help much either.

"Well then Elle, please don't be such a hypocrite and address me as Vilhem or Vyn then. And don't try to talk your way out of answering my question about the criminal case please. I'm sure you would do wonder if you're going to accept the offer." He said with a soft smile while looking at her, momentarily ignoring his piles of work scattered on the floor from too much shuffling.

He know what he is doing to her by that smile. They been friend and colleague for years, it's easy to pick up on each others habits. And Elle, oh Elle is just so magnificent that Vyn memorized all of her little gestures when she's in a certain mood. He memorized how her fingers start curling up when she nervous. Or how her hazel eyes always squint when she excite about something. He memorized them all, but no way in hell that he's going to tell her that. Nope. That would be top notch embarrassment for Vyn, and oh...the amount of teasing he's gonna get from Elle.

"If you insist Vilhem, sure I'll help you with the case. But in exchange, you better help me moving in to the new apartment." Eillenor voice snap Vyn out of his trance.

She had yet to realize that her boss and friend was staring at her, being occupied with the rings on her left hand.

A/n: hi guys, thank you for choosing my story, please this is so cool. So right now is just an introduction of Elle and Vyn basic relationship. I hope I can expand it more in the next few chapters. Also since I'm not really familiar with this kind of writing so please don't judge me for this lmao. But um Chile, it's literally 00:20 in the morning when I'm writing this so. Bye. Don't forget to vote and comment. Cya next chapter

527 words

---------------------------

edited: holy sh*t guys, 57 reads. thank you so much :) i very much appreciate it

much love. here take this picture of the smexy man.

 here take this picture of the smexy man

muah, love you guys <3