CHAPTER 7

After having dinner TK and AK returned to their respective house..riya and AK parents returned to their room..
In midnight riya wakeup as she sensed that someone has entered in her room ... She switched on the light of her room and as she saw the person..she hugged him tightly...
R - tumhe pta hai maine kitna miss kiya hai baby...
B - bss kuch aur waqt phirr main aur tum ek saath hoge...koi bhi humare beech nhi aa payega...
Riya parted hug and kissed him ....
R - bass kuch aur din phir koi bhi kuch nhi kar payega ......I love you so much robert(name inspired by ....
The boy was revealed to be robert the real lover of riya...
Ro - I missed you so much ... waise maine suna hai tum tanzeel se shaadi kar rhi ho...
R - ohhhhh so someone is jealous ...
Robert chuckles a bit..
Ro - no way , main aache se jaanta hu ki tum uss tanzeel se shaadi kyu kar rhi ho ...par uss AK ko agar kuch pta chla toh kya karenge...
R-hahaha uss bewakoof kabhi bhi kuch nhi pta chl skata..yaad haina 3 saal phele maine kya kiya tha...
Ro - wo toh main bhi nhi bhul skta..
3 years ago
TK and RIYA were in relationship..but riya was with TK for his fame and money .... in one of the cafe she met Robert and they both fell in love ..riya didn't want to leave TK as he was her source of money but when AK parents fixed Riya and TK marriage .... Riya decided to elope but just before the day of her elope.. she come across the diary of AK... Riya used to hate AK secretly according to her AK was a blessed child as she has rich parents , she used to believe that after AK father the business would be handover to AK even she used to take that AK parents are showing her fake love just to take over her right from the business and give it to AK.. Riya knew that TK love her madly and of all the blame will come on AK for her departure... TK would make her life hell...therefore she made a plan to put diary in front of her door and pretend to leave the country so that AK could marry TK... riya and robert enjoyed there life in london but one day robert business got bankrupted...that was the day when riya and robert made plan to get TK money under Riya name.. Riya used to get to know every detail of AK and TK relationship by her friend Sara .....so according to plan Riya would make proposal for marriage in front of TK(which was excluded later as AK already made the proposal for marriage)and on the day of enangement she would spiked TK drink making him sign his property paper....

The next morning was AK birthday unnav and aasan plan a suprise for her... The whole day they were together with her .... at night they went to a pub while all this they all took care of AK...unnav and aasan planned a trip for AK ... as AK love beaches they rent a villa in Bahamas till the baby birth so that she can be away from all toxic environment..... That night AK went to TK house as her document were at his home and next day she need to leave for BHAMAS......as TK opened the door he was shocked to see AK standing.. today she was looking different in that party mini dress.. TK couldn't took off her eyes from her..
TK in his mind hayee koi itna khoobsurat kaise ho skta.. iss hot dress main bhi yeh sexy hot sizzling ke saath yeh cute bhi lag rhi hai...TK yeh kya soch rha hai pagal hogya hai tu....
His chain of thoughts were broked by AK
AK- I am sorry itni late night disturb karne ke liye..but main yaha apna saman lena aayi thi..
Tk - saman kaise saman... aur tum kya karna hai saman ka...
Ak - ofc mera saman aur mujhe apne saman ki zarut hai issliye lena hai..abb main le skati hun please..
Saying this AK went to her room .. after some time AK came back from her room taking all her stuff back...she handover the divorce paper to TK
TK - tum iske baad kaha rahuogi....
AK - none of your business
TK - WHATT??
Ak - maine kaha ki N-O-N-E -O-F-Y-O-U-R-B-U-S-S-I-N-E-S-S
Tk - mujhe nhi pta tha ki yaha se jaane ke baad tum itni bold ho jaogi..
AK - hnn mr Tanzeel main ajj se hi itni bold hui ho..
TK hold AK arm and pulled her towards himself...mrs ASHIMA TANZEEL KHAN bhulo mat ki tum meri wife ho..aur tumhara har business mere se related hai..
Ak - hnn mr Tanzeel KHAN main tumhari wife ho par wo wife jiske saath tumhara bhaut jaldi divorce hine wala hai aur abb mera aur tumhara koi relation nhi hai..
Tk - par abhi tak divorce hua nhi hai ..issliye tumhara aur mera relation hai..
Ak - RELATION tanzeel kya ek bhi baar tumne mujhse pyaar kiya hai .... kya tumhe yeh yaad bhi hai ki aaj mera birthday...kaise relation hai yeh ki main tumse pyaar karti raho aur tum mujhe hurt karte raho... abb iss sabko end kar chuki hu main ... I WISH YOU HAPPY WEDDING TANZEEL KHAN saying this AK free herself and went from there.. TK was all numbed standing there seeing AK going just like the ray of light.. deep down his heart just wanted to go and hold her making her not to leave him but till then he could do something she just vanished away....

AK reached the flat unnav and aasan were waiting for her in the hall.
M- Pinguu tu theek hai na uss TK ne kuch kiya toh nhi na..
Ak - hnn guds main bikul theek ho..
U - accha chal tu jaakar rest kar ... kal tujhe BHAMAS jaana hai...
Ak - NONS DO PEOPLE WHO ARE DYING CRAVE FOR SUNLIGHT, GREEN GRASS AND FRAGRANCE, AND ALL THOSE THINGS WITH VITALITY?
U - IF YOU ARE DEAD, I'LL SPREAD YOUR ASHES IN SOME PLACE NEAR THE SEA.
A- BBG WHAT KIND OF FUNERAL DO YOU WANT?IF YOU MUST DIE, WE'LL LET YOU DIE MAGNIFICENTLY.
AK - ...IF I DIE, WILL YOU GIVE ME A FUNERAL THAT I WANT?
AASH AND UNNS TURNED AWAY TO HIDE THEIR TEARS...
MNV- YESS , WE WILL GIVE YOU THE WAY YOU WANT..
AK - SO I WANT THE MY FUNERAL JUST LIKE WEDDING FLOWERS , BALLOONS DECORATIONS MUSIC ..I DON'T WANT ANYONE TO CRY FOR ME...NONS HONEY WOULD YOU PLEASE ADOPT MY BABY AFTER MY DEATH...
AASH AND UNNS COULDN'T CONTROL THEMSELVES AND HUGGED AK TIGHTLY EVEN SANAV JOINED....
AK - AAP LOG RO KYU RHE HO WAISE BHI MERA BIRTHDAY TOH ITNA UNIQUE HAI .. PLEASE MERE ISS AAKHRI BIRTHDAY MAT RO NA...SHE SAID WITH PUPPY FACE..
U - HNN CHL ABB JAKAR AARAM KAR AAJ EK BHI BAAR TUNE REST NHI KIYA HAI..
AK WENT TO HER ROOM BACK WHEREAS AASAN AND UNNAV WERE REMEMBERING THEIR TIME WITH AK THEY HAVE SPENT.....SOMETIMES EVEN KNOWING EVERYTHING WE CAN'T DO ANYTHING ...... SHE DIDN'T GET HER LOVE BUT THE LOVE FROM THE FRIEND YOU GET IN A FRIENDSHIP IS BEYOND ANYTHING... THEY ARE NOT SOMETHING GOD HAS GIVEN YOU ...YOUR FAMILY YOUR SOULMATE HAS BERN DECIDED BY GODD BUT YOUR FRIEND ARE CHOSEN BY YOU... EVEN AT YOUR LAST TIME THEY CAN HIDE THEIR TEARS TO MAKE YOU SMILE....AK HAD BEEN BETRAYED BY HER SISTER BUT SOME PEOPLE ARE THERE FOR HER WHO CAN FULFILL HER WISH EVEN AFTER HER DEATH.....