Chapter 1

Bre...Bre
Yea alasia
Why you in this empty ass class classroom looking crazy(standing in class door)
Nothing just thinking
Well lets go with yo crazg ass im ready for tonight turn up.
No one P.O.V
Bre gets up from the desks and follows Alasia into the empty, hallway. "Bitch wait stop" Alasia says while facing Bre. "Nothing Asia(nickname) she said trting to walk past her but she cut her off, and gives her ik u lieing look. "Asia im good "she fake smilez and walks out to the car where the rest of the girls were.
In car (Benz)
Baby girl you ok ?
Yeah Alizea
12:20
Resha
Ok ok my turn ok so it was a rainy nihht and a man stppoed at this hotel right. So he goes to the desk to check in right, when hes done checking in the lady at the desk stopped him and said "sir have a nice night but whatever u do don't look im room 181." So he shook his head ok and walks to his room. Well his room is two doors down from room 181.
Maria
Oooo girl what happen
Keke
Shut yo mexican ass up and listen love ya
Maria
Bitch shut tf up yo daddy like thses taco shells
Resha
Chill bruhh shut up listen
All the attention returns back to resha
Resha
So anyway he going to his room when he decided to look in the room so he he peeks thorough the key hole and see a lady in a corner wearing all white. So he hot a wtf fave and he goes to his room. And the next morning he was leaving and on his way out he looks through the key hole again and sees nothing but red.
The girls all laugh and tell more storys.
When it was Maria time to tell the story Alizea hears something
Alizea
Shhh you hear that
Girls
No
Alizea
Imma go check it out
Resha
Zae (nickname) its a big ass house your sure
Alizea
Gurl boo im 17 yeaes old chill the hell out (walks out the room)
10 mins later
Resha
Zae been gone a while
Bre
U right.... (Gco)
Alizae
Ahhhh (high screams)
Resha
Alizea
The girls get up and run down stairs
Keke
OMFG!!
Alasia
RUN!! Go Now!!
Chiff hanger