𝟏𝟑.| 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐝

♛♕♛

"Cole, it's been three months. I had an extra two weeks to heal that was unneeded. I'm okay." She says softly. She had a faint scar on her stomach from the metal. Cole shakes his head as he pushes her back down.

"No. You can't be healed yet." He says and she sighs.

"I am Cole." She says.

"No, you can't! You almost died!" He says frustrated.

"Cole...I was told everything went fine." She says.

"No! You died on that table and thank god they were able to bring you back!" He exclaims and she sighs. She gets up and he rushes towards her and tries to push her back onto the bed, but she hugs him, fighting his hold as he tried to push her back down on the bed.

"Cole, I'm here. I'm alright. I'm not going anywhere for a long long time." She says softly. Ultimately he holds her as he plops on the bed before rolling on top of her. He looks into those stormy grey eyes that he's grown to love quickly.

"I thought I lost you." He says.

"No. I'm here Cole." She says softly and he buries his face in her neck. She rubs his back soothingly as she thinks about that day.

"I won't lie...I thought I was going to die and it was scary...everything I hadn't been able to have yet was flashing through my mind. Sex, marriage, kids..." She says and he huffs.

"Thank god my Virgin Mary didn't die. I have plenty of plans for our future, baby." He says and she laughs lightly.

"Cole, would you like to talk about that fix you were wanting six weeks ago?" She asks and he literally jumped up, looking at her with wide eyes.

"Please! No more punishing me! I've never had bluer balls in my life! I've learned my lesson!" He says.

"I know, come here." She says and he reluctantly heads to the bed. He stood between her legs so she pulled him down and he climbs onto the bed. He scoops her up into his arms and moves her to the middle of his bed.

"I'm in control again?" He asks and she giggles while nodding. The sigh of relief from him sent her in a fit of giggles.

His hands slowly move up her bare legs before making contract with her short cotton shorts. He slides his hands higher, moving over her shirt. She looks up at him as his hands run across her body.

He takes her shirt off and leaves her bare breasts on show. He trails a finger down the valley of her breasts as his dark blue eyes flicker up to her stormy grey ones. He trails his finger along her stomach as he reaches the hem of her shorts. He pulled them off and tosses them off to the side.

"Your going to pass out and I am going to have to try and stop from eating you out." He says and she feels wetness pool on her panties even more.

"Don't stop then. Just keep going." She says and his eyes darken as he rips her panties.

"Hey, those are my favorite." She pouts.

"I'll buy a hundred more just for me to rip. I think I like them better when they're off." He says lowly and she rolls her eyes.

She gasps as he slowly pushes a finger in. Her tight wet walls clenches around his finger unintentionally. He looks up at her face as he slowly thrusts his finger in and out of her. The pleasure she found in this made him curious to see the pleasure she found with his cock buried deep inside her.

"This pussy is mine, you hear me? Mine to ruin, mine to taste, mine to tease, mine to look at...it's all mine." He growls. Her body heated at his words as she felt her stomach clench, her pussy was probably a flood down there now.

"Y-Yes." She says quietly.

"Yes what?" He asks and she blushes knowing what he was talking about. They've talked about it before and she knew now must be the time for them to start testing things.

"Y-Yes Master." She says and he grins devilishly as he adds a second finger.

"Oh my! Master!" She breathes heavily as she arches her back, her arms going above her head where she finds the pillow where she fists the pillows.

"So wet for me. So tight for me. I can't wait to taste your cum. Only I will ever be the man between your legs, eating out this pussy. My pussy." He says.

"I-I know Master...it's yours. All yours. No one will ever—oh god! E-Ever be between m-my legs except y-you." She breathes as her legs begin to shake with the pleasure she felt from her upcoming orgasm. Her body was hot with need. Her pussy was tight in need of a release. Her nipples were hard, the air smelt of sex and arousal. Cole pulls his fingers out and she whines. Despite her whine, her stormy grey eyes watch his fingers go to his mouth where he sucks her juices off them.

He moves so he is between her legs, his face in front of her pussy. He slowly inhales and smirks smelling her strong sex and arousal. He leans forward and teasingly runs his tongue across her clit, going over her sensitive nub.

"M-Master! Please!" She begs.

"What? Tell me what you want." He says huskily and she gulps quietly, her face flushing a fiery red.

"I-I want you to eat me out...no foreplay." She whispers.

"I don't think I heard you, could you...speak up?" He asks with a devilish smirk, hearing her just fine.

"I want you to eat me out! Please stop with the foreplay!" She growls frustrated.

"Seems like I wasn't the only one affected in my punishment. Seems like you've punished yourself to." He says.

"Cole! Please!" She begs and she squeals in surprise from the hard smack he laid upon her inner thigh.

"That's not my name baby. And your begging is pathetic." He says.

"Master! Please! Please eat me out! Please make me cum in your mouth! Please Master!" She cries in need as she arches her back, squirming around slightly, feeling hot and flustered.

"Sounds amazing baby. And, I guess I could eat you out." He says before his tongue attacks her wet hole and she moans loudly. His tongue flicks across her hole teasingly, but sensing her impatience, he pushes his tongue inside of her, flicking it around her walls that coated with her wet juices. He groans and she whimpers, feeling the vibrations from his groan against her sensitive clit.

She feels his thumb on her nub, and braces for her sensitivity to rise and an intense orgasm. She gasps as he slowly starts to move his thumb in figure 8's. He normally moves fast so now that he moves slow, it was like she felt every sensitive nerve get touched, but she didn't. She was overstimulated with pleasure.

"Master!" She moans as she cums not long after. Her walls clenching and her sweet cum shoots out into Coles mouth and all over his tongue. Her body was arched, her chest rises and falls erratically from her pants. Her eyes were closed, her mind reeling with euphoria. Her body felt like jelly. She'd have stars in her eyes if it wasn't reality.