The apartment

You and Jax get back to your appartment slightly drunk. As soon as you get inside  Jax pushes you into a wall and pinning your hands above your head as he kisses your neck softly "you wanna do this puppy~" he whispers into your ear. You nod trying to hide your blush. He giggles softly as he uses one hand to run down your hand and rub your cock gently. "Feel good puppy? I wanna get you nice and hard before I fuck your beautiful ass" as he gets you hard he grabs you and throw you on a bed. Taking his shirt off and laying over you he resumes rubbing your sensitive cock. The harder it gets the better it feels. Leaning into you he kisses your mouth and gets your mouths twirls in wet mushy slush making your heart beat faster and faster. Letting go of your hands he pulls your pants down and flips you over. Sticking his face between your cheeks he begins to press his tounge deep inside you while rubbing your cock up and down with his hand. Your moaning grows loud"you gotta be quite puppy. Don't want the neighbors knowing~" as he gets up and undoes his pants he Slides his big girthy cock out he presses it gently against your lubed up ass "this might hurt for a bit but you can take it puppy can't you?" You nod softly, Jax looks back at you giving a warm smile "good boy~" he says as he begins to press it into you. As your moans get louder he thrusts faster. One of your moans is to loud and he lays on your back and covers your face slowly sliding a finger in your warm wet mouth. "Shhhh puppy stay quiet for dlmaster~" he says seductively as he rails your tight ass even harder.