Afterburn

*"It's just training. If you knew you couldn't hack it, why did you even bother?"*, you barked, as you and your boyfriend enter the house you have both shared for 2 years. As you drop your bag on the table, another follows suit. You turn and face a pair of eyes, red like fire, and an attitude to boot. But, he has calmed down some after he confessed to you that he had developed feelings before you left for 2 weeks.

After that, you gave it a lot of thought, *and some wine*, and came back to accept his confession and be his and his only. Something about him makes you grin but sometimes, it doesn't make matters better.

*"You really thought I was gonna let you go alone? You're a bigger dumbass than I thought!"*, he snorts, grabbing a bottle of water from the fridge.

*"You didn't have to. You're just afraid that Deku or Kiri would be there, waiting to flirt while you stayed home. But, Suki, I've told you time after time, I love you and you don't have to worry about that. I only have eyes for you, my Cuteski."*

His face flashed a bright red before turning his back to you.

*"Y-yeah, I know that but, I just-"*

You turn him around and kiss him softly, letting him taste the peach tea you were just sipping a few minutes ago.

*"I don't want to argue any further. My body hurts and all I want to do is make some food, have a few stiff drinks, and...lay next to you. Is that possible?"*, you asked Bakugou, through tired eyes. He then turns his back to you again, with a quickness.

*"...Well, I guess so. I mean, you did do a number on the other heroes, so...Go take a bath and I'LL make some food, ok? T-then we'll...well, I'll...

*"What?...What is it?..."*

He wasn't facing you, so you turn him to face you, only to make a pleasant discovery. And the reason why he was blushing...

*"Why, Katsuki...You got some pent up tension...you didn't want me to see that, huh?"*, you said, giggling lightly.

*"I...I love you, babe. But, I know you're tired and you don't really want to do anything-MMMGH!"*, he groaned softly, because you gently grabbed hold of his arousal.

*"Now, hold up a sec. Did I SAY I didn't want to? Did I say no? How bold of you to make such an assumption, Katsuki Bakugou..."*

When you say his whole name, he gets nervous, the blush on his cheeks intensifies, and the um, tent gets more noticeable. His response to your touch said it all, so you had a very, very naughty idea....Something you had been thinking about for a while.

*"Ok, baby. I'll go bathe while you make dinner...."*, you said, walking toward the bathroom.

The water hitting your skin felt so relieving, the scent of peppermint and vanilla filled the room. You let your mind relax, but you were thinking about that...look on his face...that voice...and that well-known tent in his pants.

Though you hate to admit it, that lit a fire in you, but you were unsure of how to handle this situation. You love how he takes control but...*that voice*...

A devilish grin made it's way onto your face...*I...want to hear that more...*

Writer's Note: What are you planning for your hot-headed boyfriend? Well, get ready because part two is going to be intense!
*Sneak peek...*😉

*😉

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.