Mysterious Guy

Georgia was walking her way to her school when she felt someone was watching her again. She turned around and saw nothing but trees. "What's with me?" She asked herself and went back to walking. She felt it again and saw a red haired guy. "Huh?" She asked. The guy looked at her but ignored her and kept walking. "Is he?" She asked. "No." She answered and kept on walking again. She reached her school along with the guy. "Are you new here?" Georgia asked. He ignored her. "I'll take that as a...yes?" She shrugged and went to her classroom. "Hey Georgia!!" Her bestfriend, Mia went to her. "What?" Georgia asked. "Goodmorning to you too." Mia frowned. "Yeah." Georgia said and sat on her seat. "Why arent you being nice?" Mia asked. "Its nothing." Georgia said. "I know youre lying." Mia said. "I always felt like someone's watching me all the time." Georgia said. "Me too." Mia said. "Really?" Georgia asked. "No." Mia laughed. "Psh." Georgia rolled her eyes. Their teacher came in with the red haired guy who Georgia saw earlier. "Goodmorning class!!" The teacher yelled. "Goodmorning!" The class greeted. "You can sit beside Georgia there." The teacher pointed at Georgia's empty seat. The red haired guy sat beside Georgia. "What's-" Georgia cut herself off because she know he'll not answer. "Alright class! Today we're not gonna anything so you can do whatever you want!" The teacher yelled and the class cheered. Georgia leaned her face on her table while simply looking at the mysterious guy beside her. "He's hot." She thought. The guy looked at her but he didnt catched her staring at him. Georgia sighed and drifted asleep.

After an hour later, Georgia woked up seeing nobody but her and the guy. "Where are the others? She asked. The guy just shrugged. "Where are they?!" She yelled. "The library i guess." He said. Georgia frozed. Hearing his voice make her freeze. "Amazed?" He smirked. Georgia blushed and turned away. "Do you know what a shadow hunter is?" He asked. "No." Georgia said. "Hmmm." The guy touched his chin. "What's your name?" Georgia asked. "Ben." He said. "What the heck? He's hot and his name is Ben?" Georgia thought. "Ben Paul." He said. "Im Georgia Wilson." Georgia said. "Right." Ben said. "What do you mean by shadow hunters?" I asked. "Its nothing." Ben said. "Yeah right. I heard about those in news. They're spreading. Like apocalypse." Georgia said. "They're like zombies but you're not gonna get bite right?" Georgia asked. "Yes. You're not gonna get bite but scratched. If you're scratched you'll become one of them." Ben said. "What do you one of them?" Geogia asked. "One them shadow hunters, they'll kill you." Ben said. "Eh?" Georgia said. "Its true." Ben said. "How can you say that?" Georgia asked. "My mom became one of them and i killed her. My dad too." Ben said. "Im sorry to hear that." Georgia said. "Its cool." Ben said. "What the hell are they doing on the library anyway?" Georgia asked. "Dunno." Ben said. "Are you new here?" Georgia asked. "Of course! Did you forgot everything?" Ben asked. "No." Georgia asked. Ben sighed. Georgia stood up and went outside. "Where the heck are you going?" Ben asked. "Canteen. Im hungry." Georgia said. "Sure." Ben said and walked inside the classroom again. "Georgia Wilson! Where the hech have you been?!" Georgia heard someone behind her. She turned around and saw her friends. A boy and a girl. "Oh hey Sarah and Steven." Georgia asked. "Hey?!" Sarah yelled. "Geez. Chill out." Steven said. "Where have you been?!" Sarah asked. "Classroom. Where else?" Georgia asked. "No where!" Sarah yelled. "What's with all the ruckus?!" A boy yelled. "Warren?!" Steven yelled. "Oh hey guys." Warren said. "What the heck are you doing here?" Georgia asked. "Nothing." Warren said. They heard a noise. "What the hell?" Georgia asked. "Everybody get out of the school!! We're under attack by shadow hunters!!" Ben yelled.