Chapter 9- Living Dolls

A/N Again this is combining Episodes 10,11 and 12 i have edited some parts so it wasnt so long but it ended up 4 pages anyways

It was the day of the Frost Festival, a fair that was held when then the River Thames froze over. The last one i had attended was in 1814. There were many stalls selling merchandise food and hot drinks. I had accompanied Ciel and Sebastian because since its been a while i wanted to attend. I wore a fur lined cloak that stopped at mid-back as well as a blue Victorian winter dress. 

We stopped at a stall where Ciel saw a toy Noah's ark. The vendor told us that was a one of a kind peice from the Funtom Company "no thats a fake only three were ever made so they are rare, I possessed one but since the estate burned down it was destroyed" Ciel passed the vendor leaving him speechless.

We came across Inspector Abberline who ran after Ciel wanting to ask him questions, when he tried to put a hand on him Sebastian knocked his hand away "My master is fragile i mean sensitive it would be wise to keep your hand to yourself" Sebastian told him and also earning a glare from Ciel.

By the end of the visit while me and Sebastian looked around a little, Ciel told us Abberline needed help with a case due to a dead man found frozen in the ice that morning before stalls were set up. It was apparent that the Undertaker had set up shop on the Thames . Lau had a Chinese restaurant as well and joined us. Abberline went in and as Ciel warned us anything can happen the Undertaker's raucous laughter reached our ears blowing the curtain door a little and knocking the sign above off.

Apparently Abberline just started talking and the Undertaker found it too humorous, i knew he would talk now. Of course, i could feel the tension that emitted from Sebastian and Abberline while my brother glared at him. Maybe he wanted to be the one to make the loon laugh. Ciel demanded to know about the hope piece then the Undertaker took us to an ice sculpture of Queen Victoria on the finger of the ice figure was the Hope ring

When Abberline tried getting it he was stopped by the fair judges and Lord Viscount Druitt. After the last incident with him i was creeped out "that lovely lady goes to the winner don't defile before she is won" he said while kissing a rose. The task was simple, win the ice sculpture contest and you get the prize and the ring.

Sebastian was ordered to win the contest but what my brother had up his sleeve was a mystery "Excuse me, i hope i'm not being too bold my lady but aren't you the butler's sister Selcura?" i turned to Abberline who asked me "or are you his wife?" "no i am not his wife i shudder to think of it you had the first impression correct" i informed him "i met you before once during the Jack the Ripper case" i nodded and walked on. I came across Lizzy looking for something among the vendors and smiled knowing she was trying to make up for destroying Ciel's ring.

I made it back in time for the contest, They had just judged Scotland Yard's sculpture and it wasn't good even the head of it came off. Then Lau's was disqualified for making the sculpture too untasteful ill just say right now it had to be censored. Next was Sebastian's sculpture which was a duplicate of Noah's ark, they were about to judge it until he stopped them. Snapping his fingers the sides of the ship fell off to reveal lifelike animals.

The other team knew they weren't gonna win and they stopped the judging and ordered anyone who wanted to live to get away now. They were the reason the ring was stolen in the first place and to ensure they got the ring they intended to light dynamite. Everyone got away except for me Ciel, Abberline and Sebastian. When the thug threatened Ciel my brother knocked the gun away while wearing skates twirling around the ice like a professional "how extraordinary, the way he flits around like a graceful bird on black wings like a certain little dove i met" Druitt awed which made he shudder. Sebastian got a perfect score and the thief tried throwing lit dynamite at Ciel.