13-Shit at Football

A/N: hey, lmao I don't know what to write here so I hope u enjoy this chapter ! Also lmk if there's any bonus chapters you want to see like some of Ash from his past school or some Kai and Ash friendships or more Aiden and Lay. I don't really know but I'll take suggestions.
~~~~
After the date with Lesbian Corey, I did my official 'crush cleanse.' Kailey and I went to Leila's for a girls night on Thursday and just talked and did some fun shit.

Nothing special.

Oh right, back to the crush cleanse.

There are 8 steps (of course because it's my favorite number.)

1. dm a hot guy/flirting
2. think of all the gross things like the fact that they have slimy snot all in their nose
3. stalk a hot guy on Instagram so that now they're your new crush but since they aren't real you can't actually simp over real life them
4. self care so that I feel like a bad bitch who don't need no man
5. make a pro and con list about them (it helps getting all your thoughts into paper)
6. compartmentalize your thoughts so that you have a visual for where the friend zone is and literally put him there
7. call him bro a few times (this one is usually just to make me laugh which it really did when I called pretty boy bro)
8. Look at his face and think of him as if he's your brother

The trio of girls came up with this list when Lay had a toxic crush on this guy who was treating her like shit during sophomore year.

It's very useful because god knows crushes are the worst and even though I wish I could, I can't control my feelings.

I'm getting so off topic here.

It's Friday now, and the day of the first football game of the season.

I'm shit at football. I'm gonna be blunt here, I've never understood the point of it. Or the concept in general.

I still go regardless because it's a fun thing to be apart of the school.

I'm just wearing something cute that I feel somewhat comfortable in because there's no way in hell I'm dressing up in school spirit. (The outfit she's wearing is seen at the beginning of the chapter)

Jay was picking me up, with Leila and Kailey already in the car. I would have gone with Aiden but since he's on the team he had to go earlier.

"Hows the crush cleanse going?" Jay asks me as I'm scrolling through my phone.

"It's going amazing, thank you very much." I retort.

"Your welcome very much."

After this nice interaction, and by after I mean 3 seconds after, Kailey blasts It's my Life by Bon Jovi.

"This is my fucking jam." Leila says and we all laugh.

This was our song.

We sing along to it the entire time.

By the time we get to school we have already gone through 3 other 80's songs. They are such fucking bops.

After we get there, we make our way to the bleachers.

I forgot to mention something..

I invited Corey to the game.

With good reason.

I thought it would be amusing to see if he wore another flannel.

That's the truth of it.

Well it's just who I am. Not my fault.

Spoiler alert: he does.

I see none other than Corey I don't know his last name come up to the stands where we are wearing a flannel.